Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm aghast that black keeps coming up as rare on these boards. Love the Bronco in black and can't wait to see em out in the wild 😍
Sponsored

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was going with 4 door for the wife. She couldn’t wait and had her mid life crisis and bought a 4 door wrangler. Now the bronco is mine so I changed it to a 2 door. I won’t drive her jeep so she can’t drive my bronco. I know if she drives it she will take it from me. Lol
LOL! This is my midlife crisis. I am going 4DR so my golden girl bishes can ride with me. It’ll be much more exciting than strolling town in an MB SUV listening to elevator music.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have, and i am actually going back to do it a second time on Thursday. Still undecided on model AND color. I don't think the number is as low as you think it is.
Damn.

Its been like 9 months. What have you been doing all this time?!

;)

OP
OP
Bronco67

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm aghast that black keeps coming up as rare on these boards. Love the Bronco in black and can't wait to see em out in the wild 😍
black looks good on every vehicle, classic on any car. I already own black & outside of having to keep it clean constantly for it to look decent, I love it .

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m super interested to know what the other 50k+ people getting their ‘21 Broncos that DONT know about this here fantastic 6G platform. . .what color tendencies will they be having?
surely A51, which I am leaning toward hard, won’t be THAT common in my little town. .
Can. Not. Wait.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered carbonized, a small part of me is almost wanting to be pushed out til a bit later. I know I'll like carbonized but I'm worried I'll be haunted by AMB. I love the color but no idea how I'll like it in person with MIC top.

I drive past a black f150 every day. Or so I thought. With the time change, I now see it is really green gem and I can't look away.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn.

Its been like 9 months. What have you been doing all this time?!

;)
Had a heart attack back in may. The Bronco was put on the back burner for about 5 months. Still playing catch-up!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered carbonized, a small part of me is almost wanting to be pushed out til a bit later. I know I'll like carbonized but I'm worried I'll be haunted by AMB. I love the color but no idea how I'll like it in person with MIC top.

I drive past a black f150 every day. Or so I thought. With the time change, I now see it is really green gem and I can't look away.
Ohhh, that sounds nice.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco67

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think CarbG probably looks the best out of most of the colors with the MIC top, just because it's the closest color to the top itself I believe.. I feel like AMB is pretty much black when not in complete direct sunlight but when you get up close it is a beautiful chameleon-like blue/green/purple metallic color

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think CarbG probably looks the best out of most of the colors with the MIC top, just because it's the closest color to the top itself I believe.. I feel like AMB is pretty much black when not in complete direct sunlight but when you get up close it is a beautiful chameleon-like blue/green/purple metallic color
Yeah I've seen AMB in person a few times and have really liked it but in my head it'll look weird with the lighter colored roof and flares. I'm awful at visualizing things though. I'll know when I see it on a bronco for sure. Hoping I'll get an opportunity before my VIN

Last edited:

Markkelly1965

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just received my email from Ford confirming my order! Oh baby. Only 12 months to go. 😩

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Please order more 4dr

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was going with 4 door for the wife. She couldn’t wait and had her mid life crisis and bought a 4 door wrangler. Now the bronco is mine so I changed it to a 2 door. I won’t drive her jeep so she can’t drive my bronco. I know if she drives it she will take it from me. Lol
Same here. Wife ordered a Badlands Sport, so I changed to a 2dr on my Badlands. I must be living right for things to work out that nice.
Sponsored