First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told its best to order them as an add on (the racks) unless it doesn't matter if you're a MY22 otherwise it could delay your build and delivery date
Definitely not a MY22, at least not if I can help it. Thanks for the heads up. I asked the dealer to disregard changes if roof racks are late availability. Good looking out my friend.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was going with carbonized Gray or Iconic sliver. My wife said the black just blends in the with Gray. She said silver looks good but white just pops more. So she talked me into white. So her two things on the order were color and the tube door kit.

OP
OP
Bronco67

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was going with carbonized Gray or Iconic sliver. My wife said the black just blends in the with Gray. She said silver looks good but white just pops more. So she talked me into white. So her two things on the order were color and the tube door kit.
that combo is going to look awesome though that white on black :love: happy wife happy life ehh

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems I've ordered the most popular colour, and door option. Doubt it will be as bad as my Black F-150 Sport D-Cab, where 6 other guys on my hockey team have the exact same truck (with another 4 that have a Sport in another colour. Yes, 11 Gen 13 F-150 Sport's), but still :cautious:

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We went cactus gray because it is what she wants.

If the car was for me I would have probably gone for iconic silver. It is odd because with most vehicles that color (and others like it) it is so overused it is getting hideously boring.

But with the Bronco it gives it a "iconic" Land Rover feel... Defenders and especially Discos were really common with that color for a long time.

Even the oval on the back end reminds of me of Rover (but swapped side to side)

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
that combo is going to look awesome though that white on black :love: happy wife happy life ehh
I have had a few white vehicles with black, a CVO Road Glide, Range Rover Evoke and 14 Stingray. So it did not take much for her to get me to go for white.
Ford Bronco Quick Poll as we get Closer ! ! IMG_1965
Sponsored