Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Anyone think it's possible to go from build to delivery and then dealer install tow package in less than 7 weeks? Bronco will be convoyed from MAP to NY.

I have a CD coming due, debating rolling it into another 90 day CD. My scheduled build week is 2/5, and the new CD wouldn't be mature till late March.
Sponsored

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been looking through the other build week threads, the 9/18 one was the most recent and people are getting them within 2-4 weeks right now. My dealer said he showed expected delivery week of 2/12 and im in upper so-cal with a build week of 1/22

Squatched

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Much earlier this year and I really feel like it was right place right time for it to happen so fast. Mine got built on 4/13 and delivered to the dealer 4/16. I picked up 4/21.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone think it's possible to go from build to delivery and then dealer install tow package in less than 7 weeks? Bronco will be convoyed from MAP to NY.

I have a CD coming due, debating rolling it into another 90 day CD. My scheduled build week is 2/5, and the new CD wouldn't be mature till late March.
Truck or rail shipping to your dealers location?

Rail is sloooow.
It can take a while to load, weeks.

It can take a while to ship. days to weeks and can vary wildly from trip to trip, if you're tracking.

It can sit at the last rail yard for weeks before it gets truck loaded to the dealer.

One Bronco got lost for months in the rail yard, until random social media linked the soon-to-be owner with a rail yard employee who did the guy a solid and went and found the Bronco, just sitting, forgotten about.
He got it shipped out right away after that.

The thread is here somewhere if you care to read the story.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
One Bronco got lost for months in the rail yard, until random social media linked the soon-to-be owner with a rail yard employee who did the guy a solid and went and found the Bronco, just sitting, forgotten about.
Cool story, keen for a link if you can share.

Sponsored

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You could always open an online high yield savings account. Most savings rates are above 4% and you can pull it out whenever

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could always open an online high yield savings account. Most savings rates are above 4% and you can pull it out whenever
I vote for this as well, you're only going to gain 1 or 2 points on CD over a high yield savings, so on a $60K vehicle you're looking at making an extra $150-$300 before you're ready to pick up, but if it comes earlier it would probably cost more to break in to the CD, or to finance for a month or 2.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Truck or rail shipping to your dealers location?

Rail is sloooow.
It can take a while to load, weeks.

It can take a while to ship. days to weeks and can vary wildly from trip to trip, if you're tracking.

It can sit at the last rail yard for weeks before it gets truck loaded to the dealer.

The thread is here somewhere if you care to read the story.
Mine loaded onto the railcar almost directly off the assembly line, was dropped off in Delaware at the rail depot in 8 days, and arrived at the dealer in 3 more, 11 days total from the factory to Eastern PA dealer north of Philly. Some get there fast, others like a slow boat to China. No rhyme or reason.

Agree with @cbrenthus. Ally for one has 4.4% interest on all balance tiers in their MM savings accounts.

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first was built 11/30/21
Took delivery with tow pkg 12/10/21

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@nd one was built 9/18/23 and did not ship for 3 weeks Received 10/23/23

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlinkyLightMgr

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Hadnt looked at those in a while, better rate than the CD I was looking at. Tks.

OP
OP
BlinkyLightMgr

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I vote for this as well, you're only going to gain 1 or 2 points on CD over a high yield savings, so on a $60K vehicle you're looking at making an extra $150-$300 before you're ready to pick up, but if it comes earlier it would probably cost more to break in to the CD, or to finance for a month or 2.
Yeah makes a lot of sense, hadn't looked at online savings in years. Didn't realize the rates.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was built 12/29/21, and I picked it up at the dealer 1/1/22.

Brisco2

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 XLT, 2018 Ford E350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks