First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had posted earlier about radio issues and Apple CarPlay. My radio would not work if i-phones were on when starting the Bronco. Phones would have to be turned off to get radio to work, from any source. If radio was on and I-phone was turned on, radio would cut out. I finally had to delete my phone and my wife's phone to get the radio to work with no issues. Now, I can listen to the radio at any time, but have no I-phone connectivity. Dealer stumped too.
Sponsored

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had posted earlier about radio issues and Apple CarPlay. My radio would not work if i-phones were on when starting the Bronco. Phones would have to be turned off to get radio to work, from any source. If radio was on and I-phone was turned on, radio would cut out. I finally had to delete my phone and my wife's phone to get the radio to work with no issues. Now, I can listen to the radio at any time, but have no I-phone connectivity. Dealer stumped too.
I have Android phone and installed android play on it. It sucks terribly on the Bronco and also my 2022 Gmc sierra. The app sucks. I tried reinstall and same thing. It just plays random podcasts and I can't navigate in the app or either vehicle.
I guess I'll need to get a 5th grade kid to help me. Too much for my old dumb ass brain to figure out.
Paul in AZ.

OP
OP
56F100

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have Android phone and installed android play on it. It sucks terribly on the Bronco and also my 2022 Gmc sierra. The app sucks. I tried reinstall and same thing. It just plays random podcasts and I can't navigate in the app or either vehicle.
I guess I'll need to get a 5th grade kid to help me. Too much for my old dumb ass brain to figure out.
Paul in AZ.
It's the only vehicle that I've ever had this problem. I should emphasize that I am a technical lame brain.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do a factory reset on the head unit.