still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Meh. No telling how long "production" will take. Some people here report being perpetually stuck in that phase. My production period took like 2 weeks. Either way, government here in the USA has said they have recourse planned as to avoid any disruption from a strike. I dunno if they are gonna hire scabs or what but it doesn't sound like its gonna be an issue.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So its about you? Just so Im clear?
Typically an OP will post a situation that directly impacts them, but also that same info could impact others. Which in thousands of threads on B6g has helped many people either through setting expectations, maintance, or purchasing. It's what has made this group helpful over the years.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like that might still happen, oh, and look, right after I get a production confirmation...

https://www.kptv.com/2022/10/10/large-rail-union-rejects-deal-renewing-strike-possibility/

I'm with you on that. My Bronco was being built right when the first strike was about to occur.... So naturally I was like 💩

Then when I heard it was averted, I got excited... That was until Ford crushed on my dreams again, and my Bronco has been sitting, Built yet awaiting shipment for over a month.

In true fashion, it'll probably finally get shipped just as the 2nd round strike happens. Even under "normal" conditions It seems to take about a month just to ship.
Sponsored