Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off, I know it could be worse and my Bronco couldn’t be built or be sitting on Dirt/Ice Mountain.

Now that’s out, how long has the wait times been at rail yards, prior to delivery at the dealer? Mine is approaching three weeks at the rail yard, literally 30 minutes from my house and no idea in sight when it will get delivered. Apparently my Dealer has moved it onto the “rush” list out of the yard but that was a week ago.
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It 22 days for a truck to deliver my Bronco. Rail yard was 60 miles from the dealer.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was 72 hours

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1 week. Painful to know it is right there.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Major rail back ups nationwide. We ship containers from the west coast to Michigan. Normally it is 5-7 days. Recently the longest has been 6 weeks. It's ugly.

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco has been shipped out of MAP and has not been released from the container since December 13, 2021. Original delivery ETA was Dec. 23-31. It arrived to its final stop at the Railyard in Miami, FL on January 3rd. Then sometime in that month, without any communication whatsoever, the container my Bronco happens to be in was getting sent back to Michigan because they didn't had the bill of lading.

By the time it made it to Jacksonville, that was when it made a quick U-turn back to Miami, and arrived back to the railyard in Miami on 2/11/22. Now I am on my 8th ETA delivery change. But hey, at least my Bronco got built! 🤣

Illwoods

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine took about 10 days to be delivered to the dealer after arriving at the Miami rail yard

OP
OP
Flourman

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Entering day 23 of rail yard holding. Sounds like my dealer has escalated the rail yard to Ford. Apparently this yard has not delivered any new vehicles to the dealer in over a week and they typically expect 3 trucks a week. Same rail yard, same train delivery but different dealer got a Bronco to a person here in 2 days after landing there.

This home stretch sure is long.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Entering day 23 of rail yard holding. Sounds like my dealer has escalated the rail yard to Ford. Apparently this yard has not delivered any new vehicles to the dealer in over a week and they typically expect 3 trucks a week. Same rail yard, same train delivery but different dealer got a Bronco to a person here in 2 days after landing there.

This home stretch sure is long.
You using Groove or Autonation Littleton?

Sponsored

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine stopped in two different rail yards between Michigan and Minnesota. The longest most frustrating part was after it made it to the final yard in Minnesota. Sat there for a week and a half before getting to the dealer. From first shipped notification on the pizza tracker to divered (which is tomorrow BTW) was 3 weeks. If you are life me you will be calling the tracking number 2-3 times a day :)

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine stopped in two different rail yards between Michigan and Minnesota. The longest most frustrating part was after it made it to the final yard in Minnesota. Sat there for a week and a half before getting to the dealer. From first shipped notification on the pizza tracker to divered (which is tomorrow BTW) was 3 weeks. If you are life me you will be calling the tracking number 2-3 times a day :)
All good .. Mine shipped VIA rail on 8/31 from MAP still no update on pizza tracker, nothing from dealer, and nothing from FORD.. original message said your Bronco has shipped via rail, eta is approx 30 days... ;-) UMMMMM yeah about 30 days.. Ive heard that a few times since 7/23/20.. just saying
Sponsored