Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So Friday night about 10:45 I’m on the couch watching TV when my doorbell rings, wtf… My neighborhood is pretty quiet, but there have been a few small incidents over the years. So I grab my weapon of choice and head to the door. Looking through the peephole I can see that it’s a woman, but couldn’t make out her face. Decide to open the door and it ended up being a neighbor from a few houses over telling me that my hazard lights were going off.

I had my front and middle top panels off for the last few days. However the windows were up and the doors were locked so it would be a whole ordeal for someone to be able to reach in and switch the hazards on a Squatch. I looked around and didn’t see any evidence of tampering and my sunglasses and iPhone cord were still sitting in the cubby so I knew no one had gotten in. Since the hazards are up on the hero switches I also knew there was no way in hell I accidentally hit it when I got out. So I just chalked it up to a first year gremlin and wasn’t going to worry about it until it happened again.

Then on Saturday I go to leave and see this streak on my windshield.
Ford Bronco Random hazard lights and annoying critters 2FE5FF06-D51E-4F28-9A30-671D086A2A5D

Then I saw the paw prints below and I immediately pieced it together. Hopped in and sure enough there is a trail of dusty paw prints on top of my dash. Look up and there are paw prints all over the roll bars, around the entire opening. So some cat (or similar agile critter) was having fun climbing all over my Bronco and engaged the hazard lights 🤦‍♂️

Luckily there were no claw scratches in the paint, cause I’ve had that happen on a previous truck. Also no snags on the cloth seats. Just a bunch of dusty paw prints. I’ll let the cat slide this time, but it’s about to start a war it can’t win lol.
Ford Bronco Random hazard lights and annoying critters 7E6101B2-5CCA-440C-9B53-710D8E1DF40B

Ford Bronco Random hazard lights and annoying critters 1FBFAC93-6F6A-47FD-9287-CB75B459F323

TL;DR A-Hole cat used Bronco as a jungle gym and engaged hazards, prompting late night drama.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks