Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So since I've gotten my Bronco it's been doing this:
- I open either of the two front doors and the window does not go down in UNISON when I grab the handle, there is a slight delay. Wha tends up happening is the window grabs onto the rubber lining on the frame and it shakes each time I open the doors.....I'm scared that eventually the window will crack of break.

I've tired the suggestion here of - window button down - 3 to 5 sec hold, then window button up, 3 to 5 sec hold - then repeat....Does not work.

Can Forscan fix this? Or perhaps I'm doing it wrong?? Any guidance would be great :)
Sponsored

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as I know what you are describing is just the way they work.....at least mine and several others I know of work this way.
Because I'm aware of this, I'll pull the handle and not try to jerk it open immediately like I do on my other cars.
The window reset procedure has nothing to do with what you're asking about.

OP
OP
SROC3

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As far as I know what you are describing is just the way they work.....at least mine and several others I know of work this way.
Because I'm aware of this, I'll pull the handle and not try to jerk it open immediately like I do on my other cars.
The window reset procedure has nothing to do with what you're asking about.
No, because my two buddies have no problem like this - the doors open smoothly.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I have the same issue with my passenger front window, all the others seem to work fine. Not a huge deal, just an annoyance. @flip (I think) posted a guide from the service manual on how to actually set the window gap but I've not done it yet.

Attachments

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So since I've gotten my Bronco it's been doing this:
- I open either of the two front doors and the window does not go down in UNISON when I grab the handle, there is a slight delay. Wha tends up happening is the window grabs onto the rubber lining on the frame and it shakes each time I open the doors.....I'm scared that eventually the window will crack of break.

I've tired the suggestion here of - window button down - 3 to 5 sec hold, then window button up, 3 to 5 sec hold - then repeat....Does not work.

Can Forscan fix this? Or perhaps I'm doing it wrong?? Any guidance would be great :)
There is always a slight delay but if it's actually hanging up on the weather stripping regularly... it can be adjusted. My passenger side rear door was a problem. My dealer was able to fix it and it now behaves the same as the other windows.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you would of asked this question a year ago you would of been trolled with “it’s a feature not a problem” and “that’s just how frameless windows work my 37 year old mustang did the same thing”.

It’s a shit design and the factory seems to do a shit job of quality control. It can be adjusted but takes some patience. I let my dealer try, and they actually made them worse. I adjusted all myself, and they are all perfect except my drivers door. I can’t get that one and it still shakes and rattles like you described. I need to get it to my dealer but i already know how that will go. There is a long thread on adjusting the windows and the guide posted above is the procedure.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is always a slight delay but if it's actually hanging up on the weather stripping regularly... it can be adjusted. My passenger side rear door was a problem. My dealer was able to fix it and it now behaves the same as the other windows.
Yeah, mines not that bad. I’ve gotten use to opening it so it doesn’t hang up.
Sponsored

Last edited: