First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I only ask the mall crawlers to own it. Post pictures of the Bronco in the parking lot of an actual mall. Like always, I discourage action shots of the Bronco on mall landscaping as that is likely to hurt the image of Broncos in general.
However, I never thought putting street tires on a Bronco was worthy of scorn; honesty in all it’s forms needs to be complimented. It’s the guy with $10k in mods to make the Bronco appear to be an off road beast and never even sees a power line road that deserves mockery. Hell, leave him alone too. It’s his soap . . .
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I won't but that is because you bought the fancy cruising option. My actual problem with the "Black Out" on this version is the many different forms of black on the vehicle. Maybe with a hard top matching the MIC on the fenders it would flow better. It's too much of a mixture of gloss and matte finishes. Your OBX will have a gloss grille and gloss flares so the soft top would stand out less since it is a dark black. Also as the OBX doesn't have the increased lift from the Bilstein HOSS shocks the gap between tires and fender will look more proportional.
I plan to do exactly this. Black out the wheels on the obx the same glossy black as the grille and what's already on the wheel

I also fully intend to get the mod top
But I don't understand your point about mismatch

The soft top already doesn't match the grille perfectly so what's it matter which form of black the wheels are?!

OP
OP
r21free

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wheels are from a 2021 ranger fx4 18x8 rims.The tires are the 1/2 inches high and 7/10 inches wider then stock.

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only ask the mall crawlers to own it. Post pictures of the Bronco in the parking lot of an actual mall. Like always, I discourage action shots of the Bronco on mall landscaping as that is likely to hurt the image of Broncos in general.
However, I never thought putting street tires on a Bronco was worthy of scorn; honesty in all it’s forms needs to be complimented. It’s the guy with $10k in mods to make the Bronco appear to be an off road beast and never even sees a power line road that deserves mockery. Hell, leave him alone too. It’s his soap . . .
So you can’t lift a vehicle or put bigger tires on it because it looks better? Can’t put a roll bar or kc lights on it unless you off-road? So shouldn’t wear gym shorts unless your going to the gym or tennis shoes unless your going to play tennis? Why do people care how people spend their money? Why is it not ok to do something to it just because you think it makes it look better. Like people would lose their minds if someone put spinners on one or dropped it on bags. Why do people care or have to hate if someone chooses to do that? It’s literally the equivalent of little kids making fun of another one for the shoes they bought.

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The first post was edited after a lot of us commented. I personally had no idea what mods were made hence the reason I asked. No explanation, just 4 pictures all the same from a distance. That's hardly bashing.
My comments were not necessarily directed towards you, just some members in general.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So you can’t lift a vehicle or put bigger tires on it because it looks better? Can’t put a roll bar or kc lights on it unless you off-road? So shouldn’t wear gym shorts unless your going to the gym or tennis shoes unless your going to play tennis? Why do people care how people spend their money? Why is it not ok to do something to it just because you think it makes it look better. Like people would lose their minds if someone put spinners on one or dropped it on bags. Why do people care or have to hate if someone chooses to do that? It’s literally the equivalent of little kids making fun of another one for the shoes they bought.
I’m just having fun here. I’m actually trolling the people hypercritical of others. I’ll make another run at my last sentence, since the important part was missed. “It’s his Bronco, his soap, and he’ll wash it as fast as he wants to.” I will not type the actual joke. Nuance and satire are dead. Johnathan Swift didn’t actually advocate that Irish children be consumed as food.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you two are arguing the same point!

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All of this chatter of OP having a BL...isn't that a Base? Unless the grill was swapped and badge was removed

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is my exact build and I LOVE it. Even if it is a mall crawler! Haters gonna hate :)

bronco.jpg
Curious as well to what you put on the rims as they dont look like the stock tires... and any lift?

Sponsored
OP
OP
r21free

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of this chatter of OP having a BL...isn't that a Base? Unless the grill was swapped and badge was removed
Its a base bronco with 18x8 2021 ranger rims on it..The rims and tires only cost 350.00 (with sensors). She going to drive it till the tries wear out .Then put 33 on it ...

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shame me to hell, I don’t care. I am a 33 year old mother of a 4 month old. Mine will be a lifted mall crawler.

OP
OP
r21free

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shame me to hell, I don’t care. I am a 33 year old mother of a 4 month old. Mine will be a lifted mall crawler.
I have to laugh at people these are 31.6 compare to a 33 if lucky a whole 1/4 inch taller lift ! Even 35 are only 34.6 if luck and a whole one inch of lift..

Last edited:

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have to laugh at people these are 31.6 compare to a 33 which are 32.6 if lucky a whole 1/4 inch taller lift ! Even 35 are only 34.6 if luck and a whole one inch of lift..
Opinions are truly like assholes. You keep doing what brings you joy in your life. I’m sure as hell doing the same.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its a base bronco with 18x8 2021 ranger rims on it..The rims and tires only cost 350.00 (with sensors). She going to drive it till the tries wear out .Then put 33 on it ...
I think that's an awesome budget upgrade and I like the black on black
Sponsored