Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Supercrew 4x4 Sport 3.5 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's okay to value your wife's opinion and take it into consideration, it's actually encouraged to bounce ideas off of your significant other. Healthy relationship and all that.
However, do what you can see yourself driving for a few years. What kind of attention do you want in your Bronco?
My Cyber Orange gets complimented a lot, but it's definitely bright and stands out. I love it.
When we ordered our Badlands (first night reservation), she had a hard time deciding between A51 and Cyber Orange. We also have a deposit in for a 23 Bronco to replace her Badlands. It will be Cyber Orange since that's the only thing she said she has almost regretted on hers. She loves the A51 and it gets tons of compliments (has grown on me also), but she wants to give the CO a try.
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When we ordered our Badlands (first night reservation), she had a hard time deciding between A51 and Cyber Orange. We also have a deposit in for a 23 Bronco to replace her Badlands. It will be Cyber Orange since that's the only thing she said she has almost regretted on hers. She loves the A51 and it gets tons of compliments (has grown on me also), but she wants to give the CO a try.
Haha, those are the two colors I was stuck on with my Badlands, CO or A51. I love A51, but it's so common on the Sports and other Broncos, that I had to go with CO. I'm an attention seeking poser sometimes. 😆

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I own a Punkin Orange Wrangler (yup that's what they actually call the color) with a lift kit and big ass black wheels. I never thought in a million years I would like an orange vehicle. Reminded me of the General Lee for those old enough to know what that is. Regardless..... I love the orange. Looks awesome when clean and will look great with the black flares and the black top. Wait til you see it in person I bet you will really like it. I get a ton of compliments on the orange wrangler because it's something different.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Code orange 100%

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will say.. Orange vehicles stand out on the road. That being said.. I love the BRaptor in Eruption Green.

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went for Cactus Gray for resale after I decide I don't want it anymore.

That is opposite of how that works. Studies show the less common colors have better resale. With so many cactus gray and area51 being ordered they will actually have lower resale.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My order is in, but the VIN isn't assigned yet. So, I'm having color remorse. Currently I'm in for Code Orange. The wife has said she really doesn't like it. My backup is Velocity Blue. Again, not on the wife's list of likes. She has an A51 Badlands. My question is, what color would you get/are you getting on the Raptor? Which color would be the most desirable if we sell it a year or two from now? I'm probably overthinking it, but curious on others thoughts.

I ordered the Code Orange because that's the only exclusive color for the Raptor.....not because I thought it was the best looking.

And then the graphics package... Yay or Nay? I make stickers on the side, so paying $1000 for some graphics hurts my heart. But on that Velocity Blue the stickers look good. Currently I have left them off the Code Orange order.

Bronco-Nation-Raptors.jpeg
Is this Bronco Raptor for you or your wife? I'm confused.

Why is your wife deciding the color of your vehicle?

OP
OP
jphillips2

jphillips2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Supercrew 4x4 Sport 3.5 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this Bronco Raptor for you or your wife? I'm confused.

Why is your wife deciding the color of your vehicle?
It was more to see what other's thoughts were on the colors. Guess I should have just left her out of the original post completely...lol.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since code orange is only available on the Raptor, I sprung for that.
Knowing Ford, Code Orange will be a standard color across the board next year. 😑

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was more to see what other's thoughts were on the colors. Guess I should have just left her out of the original post completely...lol.
Yeah you'll take a lot of heat for that. Everyone will be thinking she tells you what shoes you can wear each day. Just saying..........

Sponsored

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had Carb Gray on my WT order that I will never see most likely. Wasn't offered on the BRaptor, so I went with iconic silver, blue leather interior with the orange accents and the orange seat belts. But I am guessing I will never see this car either.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
:ROFLMAO: Not at all. I did let her choose the color on her Badlands though. I'm just having some indecisiveness now and getting some other thoughts. Wondered if very many others also really didn't like the Code Orange. I didn't like it when it looked red. But the more recent pics definitely have more of an orange tint.
trying to keep a straight face ......you "let" her pick the color on "her" bronco. That's big of you! ;-)

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My order is in, but the VIN isn't assigned yet. So, I'm having color remorse. Currently I'm in for Code Orange. The wife has said she really doesn't like it. My backup is Velocity Blue. Again, not on the wife's list of likes. She has an A51 Badlands. My question is, what color would you get/are you getting on the Raptor? Which color would be the most desirable if we sell it a year or two from now? I'm probably overthinking it, but curious on others thoughts.

I ordered the Code Orange because that's the only exclusive color for the Raptor.....not because I thought it was the best looking.

And then the graphics package... Yay or Nay? I make stickers on the side, so paying $1000 for some graphics hurts my heart. But on that Velocity Blue the stickers look good. Currently I have left them off the Code Orange order.

Bronco-Nation-Raptors.jpeg
Your Bronco, your color. Sounds like she got what she wanted already. Go with what you want on your Raptor. I understand the Code Orange choice initially, but if you don't like it, why get it? Why on earth buy a vehicle for that price if you don't care for the color? Who cares if the color you like is offered on the Bronco or the Bronco Sport for that matter. Just get what you like. You have to live with it every day. Good luck to you.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's okay to value your wife's opinion and take it into consideration, it's actually encouraged to bounce ideas off of your significant other. Healthy relationship and all that.
However, do what you can see yourself driving for a few years. What kind of attention do you want in your Bronco?
My Cyber Orange gets complimented a lot, but it's definitely bright and stands out. I love it.
My wife has been against CO, and pro A51 / EG the whole time. She is also against Code Orange. She does like Yellowstone if they ever bring out the Heritage.

Then I showed her the CO Mach e down the street, and now she is intrigued by how different that car looks in different lighting conditions.

CO is what I have had on order all along through both two door orders and now my Raptor order. I figure I've had 10-12" wide ABS black fenders on a bright rescue green JK for years, there's nothing to worry about.

My advice to the OP: look down the line and pick out the color that you like the best and don't worry about it / enjoy your ride.
Sponsored