MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like every other vehicle,once the craze fades, they will sell them at sticker if not less to move them. Last time I met with my Bronco sales rep, he offered me one of their allotted GT 500 ‘s at my personal order cost.
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we always go in a grocery store and buy the most expensive item? Most people like to compare prices right?

BTW Granger is doing the Bronco Raptor at sticker.
[/QUOTE]
I am not sure why multiple people continue to post this >> dealer markup will be 50k vs 10k?

Do we always go in a grocery store and buy the most expensive item? Most people like to compare prices right?

Do you think every Granger raptor order will be filled?

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they should allow you to convert to a BRaptor! They should do it via online marketplace and direct delivery. Completely bypassing the local dealer.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Some of my purchases:

2013 Raptor >> at invoice
2019 Raptor >> at invoice
2021 Raptor >> sticker .. if it wasn't for the chip shortage, this would also be at invoice. And it is being built today

My point is this .. will some dealerships markup the Brapter? Absolutely! Will there be others dealers that will sell them at sticker? Absolutely!

So when one approaches buying the Brapter, you don't just say to yourself .. hell the ADM will be outrageous so I am out.

Shop around because there are deals out there.

Granger has over 1000 bronco reservations. I will be shocked if they don't net 50-100 Bronco Raptor allocations over the next 2 years and they will be selling them at sticker.

Do you think every Granger raptor order will be filled?

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Granger has over 1000 bronco reservations. I will be shocked if they don't net 50-100 Bronco Raptor allocations over the next 2 years and they will be selling them at sticker.
Shhhh don't tell people that until we get ours! :p

Sponsored

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you switched to a Raptor you would definitely get it sooner if you were a later reservation. Since the Raptor is a Ford Performance vehicle it’ll be an allocated vehicle so you won’t be able to just switch to a Raptor like it’s any other trim level. If you are willing to pay the jump in price to get a Bronco faster then better reach out to your dealer before they are all spoken for

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some of my purchases:

2013 Raptor >> at invoice
2019 Raptor >> at invoice
2021 Raptor >> sticker .. if it wasn't for the chip shortage, this would also be at invoice. And it is being built today

My point is this .. will some dealerships markup the Brapter? Absolutely! Will there be others dealers that will sell them at sticker? Absolutely!

So when one approaches buying the Brapter, you don't just say to yourself .. hell the ADM will be outrageous so I am out.

Shop around because there are deals out there.

If Ford builds every bronco raptor order you are right.

Granger has 1000 bronco reservations and will deliver approximately 300 2021s, so 70% did not get a 2021. If ford limits the number of raptors the supply vs demand equation will swing to 5 figure markups. Granger (and some other dealers) will get their allocation and sell at msrp. Meanwhile those without a good relationship with a dealer will pay a premium to get what they want.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If Ford builds every bronco raptor order you are right.

Granger has 1000 bronco reservations and will deliver approximately 300 2021s, so 70% did not get a 2021. If ford limits the number of raptors the supply vs demand equation will swing to 5 figure markups. Granger (and some other dealers) will get their allocation and sell at msrp. Meanwhile those without a good relationship with a dealer will pay a premium to get what they want.
then I would be shopping at a dealer you trust and can talk to. I have my dealer in SA and am getting my Bronco Raptor with no ADM.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Raptor, Bronco Raptor, Ranger Raptor

Only a matter of time before FoMoCo's corporate greed brings us...........

BRONCO SPORT RAPTOR
The Cute Little Raptor that only takes a Small Bite.

Ford Bronco Raptor commodity constraints download
Sponsored

Last edited: