'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is kinda shitty that Ford can schedule the build, which includes a production date that we all know means absolutely nothing, and could be delayed indefinitely, while the consumer is locked into that particular build even though changes to the spec may allow for the build to happen sooner.

But I get it, one minor change one one vehicle turns into hundreds of thousands of changes on the entire build list and Ford quickly has no clue what parts they need.

At the least,, they should allow color changes, but nope.

Ultimately, this is what we signed up for and while it may not be “fair”, this is the system.
Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I agree with this. However my dealer specifically said that if I did not switch to beadlock they would skip me and give the allocation to someone else, so in order to get that I had to switch to beadlocks. I still have the email stating this. @Zach@Granger. This is why I’m stating I should be able to switch to my regular wheels purely based on this fact or they switch them out once it gets to the dealership if and when it gets built and I get my regular wheels in my original order and save 2k, I’m good with either option .
Well it is the dealers allocation. They can choose how they want to allocate it. They could have well said we won’t give the allocation unless you check every single available box for options. At that point you can simply just choose not to take the allocation and let them skip you if you didn’t fully agree with them making you choose something you didn’t want. Unfortunately, the dealer can’t change the order once it’s been scheduled and I’m 100% sure they won’t be switching the wheels out once it arrives.

What will likely happen is the minute you put up any protest once the vehicle arrives, they will then sell it to someone else. No offense but me personally, if I was the dealer I wouldn’t want the upcoming headache and would just refuse to sell it to you and sell to someone else who will be happy to receive it.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it is the dealers allocation. They can choose how they want to allocate it. They could have well said we won’t give the allocation unless you check every single available box for options. At that point you can simply just choose not to take the allocation and let them skip you if you didn’t fully agree with them making you choose something you didn’t want. Unfortunately, the dealer can’t change the order once it’s been scheduled and I’m 100% sure they won’t be switching the wheels out once it arrives.

What will likely happen is the minute you put up any protest once the vehicle arrives, they will then sell it to someone else. No offense but me personally, if I was the dealer I wouldn’t want the upcoming headache and would just refuse to sell it to you and sell to someone else who will be happy to receive it.
No offense taken, but after waiting almost 3 yrs I feel I have a right to expect what someone tells me to be true and since when did the customer lose power in this whole process, spending 80k and you’re saying I don’t have a right to be unhappy with this process….hmmm you must be a dealer is my guess! And having put down a deposit and having a signed purchase agreement should keep MY build, my GT, my original reservation mine. How quickly people forget that we are still the consumer and should be the ones having a dealership work for our business and do things to keep the customer happy. I know it is not all the dealers fault and mostly fords, but holy hell how people forget simple consumer rights! “Just shut up and be happy you’re getting one” yep I’m super happy to be getting one and then allowing me to pay them 80k. I say this with all due respect.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No offense taken, but after waiting almost 3 yrs I feel I have a right to expect what someone tells me to be true and since when did the customer lose power in this whole process, spending 80k and you’re saying I don’t have a right to be unhappy with this process….hmmm you must be a dealer is my guess! And having put down a deposit and having a signed purchase agreement should keep MY build, my GT, my original reservation mine. How quickly people forget that we are still the consumer and should be the ones having a dealership work for our business and do things to keep the customer happy. I know it is not all the dealers fault and mostly fords, but holy hell how people forget simple consumer rights! “Just shut up and be happy you’re getting one” yep I’m super happy to be getting one and then allowing me to pay them 80k. I say this with all due respect.
Nope. Just a guy waiting for my fourth Ford Performance vehicle…

Sorry if you are taking offense but in the current market, dealers hold the power over consumers. The only power we hold is to withhold our hard earned cash. If you are unhappy, vote with your wallet and walk away. I personally refuse to reward a business I’m unhappy with by giving them money. Unfortunately, until you take possession of the keys and sign all the documents, the dealer still owns that vehicle.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if you are taking offense but in the current market, dealers hold the power over consumers. The only power we hold is to withhold our hard earned cash. If you are unhappy, vote with your wallet and walk away. I personally refuse to reward a business I’m unhappy with by giving them money. Unfortunately, until you take possession of the keys and sign all the documents, the dealer still owns that vehicle.
That there is a true statement, but in this market that does not hurt the dealer it helps them if you walk alway because they then can and do sell it above msrp and make more money. I feel Granger has been truly good about all of that part of it in honoring the price and dealing with customers once the bronco comes in, so in that situation I am not worried, but trust me if I felt waking away would hurt a bottom dollar and go order somewhere else I would , but like you stated they the dealerships hold all the power. This will be my first Ford performance vehicle and also first vehicle I have ever had to pay msrp for, but that is the time we are in and the performance vehicle I choose so I’m not upset about that. Transparency, communication and trust are all keys to good relationships and I feel that FORD has truly failed in all three of these with the bronco roll out and with the customers who have been as patient as possible with all of this. I truly wish all good luck in getting there’s and having good luck once it comes in with their respected dealers!

Sponsored

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And honestly I take zero offense, it’s good to see someone else’s opinion and point of view, it could be just frustration built up on my end or maybe I also can help someone in a similar situation. I don’t get caught up with having to be right or proving someone wrong, at the end of the day we all should have a voice and believes and be respected for those whether or not everyone agrees with them or not! Good luck to you my friend and all those on here who still have not received any bronco that they reserved in the beginning process of all this!

OP
OP
Slickace1500

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The list continues… now subwoofers have been added….https://fordauthority.com/2022/12/2023-ford-bronco-subwoofer-delete-option-is-now-mandatory/

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The list continues… now subwoofers have been added….https://fordauthority.com/2022/12/2023-ford-bronco-subwoofer-delete-option-is-now-mandatory/
But when you say added, this is for folks who have NOT been scheduled and are looking to get in line for a future build date. Correct? I think there is some confusion around that.

OP
OP
Slickace1500

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct, this is for builds that have not been scheduled, but like we know things can change….

Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, some dealers ACTUALLY communicate with their customers??

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler, 2021 GMC Sierra AT4, 1966 Pont
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Zach@Granger , please find out if this is legit, I had blend date on 12/9 window sticker in production email , order tracker saying everything is good then on 12/7 I checked fords order tracker and I was just order confirmed and no longer in production , then checked back door link and got pushed to 1/9/23. If this is true I am super mad because the only reason I switched to beadlock is because granger told me I had to in order to get an allocation. So to be clear I got bumped because of constraints to my23 which is an additional $5k, and on top of that to get an allocation I had to option up to beadlocks(which I didn’t truly want) for $2k, so as it sits I am not $7k more than last year and got pushed because of a constraint I was told I HAD to have to get an allocation build? I just don’t see how this stuff continues to happen to all of us. I have emailed granger and ford and would be happy to switch back to regular wheels to get mine built which is what I prefer, but was told that’s not possible and I am stuck. If this doesn’t sound like bait and switch I don’t know what does? OP can you confirm that an email went out to dealers with a screenshot by chance? Thank you so much

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler, 2021 GMC Sierra AT4, 1966 Pont
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did the same thing you did as I was told this would increase my chances of getting my Raptor sooner. As of last night, I just got pushed back 5 more weeks to 1/16/23.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the same thing you did as I was told this would increase my chances of getting my Raptor sooner. As of last night, I just got pushed back 5 more weeks to 1/16/23.
Just isn’t right, sorry to hear that, sad we have no power and no one hold anyone accountable on the dealer or fords side ! And if you speak out on this forum then people hate on you like I’ve said before “just shut up and be lucky you MIGHT get one”!

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just isn’t right, sorry to hear that, sad we have no power and no one hold anyone accountable on the dealer or fords side ! And if you speak out on this forum then people hate on you like I’ve said before “just shut up and be lucky you MIGHT get one”!
No one is hating. There’s literally nothing anyone on this forum can do about it. We are all in for the ride. I’d rather just wait it out then to complain to randoms on the internet.
Sponsored