First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
so many post here are folks freaking out about rumors. No facts … just rumors.

One guy posts a "my dealer said..." without any documentation to back up the claim.

Meanwhile, FordVideoGuy reported on his channel on Tuesday that BRaptor builds with the beadlocks capable wheels are needed, which he reads directly from the Ford scheduling communique.

Choose to believe what you will.
Sponsored

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pretty much in the same boat as you. I had a 12/7 blend date and got pushed to 1/9. Leather seats and standard wheels. I'd rather wait for the leather. Wouldn't be surprised if we get pushed again. Someone here mentioned to adjust your expectations to have your Raptor delivered by April, so that's what I've done.
God that's depressing. The Bonco / Raptor / Ford mystique wears off more and more every day.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One guy posts a "my dealer said..." without any documentation to back up the claim.

Meanwhile, FordVideoGuy reported on his channel on Tuesday that BRaptor builds with the beadlocks capable wheels are needed, which he reads directly from the Ford scheduling communique.

Choose to believe what you will.
That is why if you read my other post I asked for the email he said he saw stating what he said, I choose to ask for that not to believe anything, and this is not the only place that this info was posted about a possible beadlock constraint causing pushes. My whole problem is that the regional rep called granger informed them in order to get built right now the customer HAD to switch to a 2 k upgrade and they would get a build date RIGHT NOW. It seems like most in the Raptor community have either already had a bronco or still have their original bronco and now a raptor. I have neither of those and am a first day reservation holder so maybe that is some of my frustration also. Either way all I was asking is the ability to drop my beadlock wheels if it was a constraint or even if it wasn’t , simply because I did not want them but just did it to FINALLY get a build date. Again the push is not the issue, the being told that I WOULD GET BUILT NOW if I did this (and that is the only reason I switched to beadlock) and that AGAIN DID NOT HAPPEN!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

they got rid of the 3rd option for Braptor wheels for 23 so there is really only one beadlock version.

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger , please find out if this is legit, I had blend date on 12/9 window sticker in production email , order tracker saying everything is good then on 12/7 I checked fords order tracker and I was just order confirmed and no longer in production , then checked back door link and got pushed to 1/9/23. If this is true I am super mad because the only reason I switched to beadlock is because granger told me I had to in order to get an allocation. So to be clear I got bumped because of constraints to my23 which is an additional $5k, and on top of that to get an allocation I had to option up to beadlocks(which I didn’t truly want) for $2k, so as it sits I am not $7k more than last year and got pushed because of a constraint I was told I HAD to have to get an allocation build? I just don’t see how this stuff continues to happen to all of us. I have emailed granger and ford and would be happy to switch back to regular wheels to get mine built which is what I prefer, but was told that’s not possible and I am stuck. If this doesn’t sound like bait and switch I don’t know what does? OP can you confirm that an email went out to dealers with a screenshot by chance? Thank you so much
I haven't received any communication indicating this is an issue.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Zach@Granger , please find out if this is legit, I had blend date on 12/9 window sticker in production email , order tracker saying everything is good then on 12/7 I checked fords order tracker and I was just order confirmed and no longer in production , then checked back door link and got pushed to 1/9/23. If this is true I am super mad because the only reason I switched to beadlock is because granger told me I had to in order to get an allocation. So to be clear I got bumped because of constraints to my23 which is an additional $5k, and on top of that to get an allocation I had to option up to beadlocks(which I didn’t truly want) for $2k, so as it sits I am not $7k more than last year and got pushed because of a constraint I was told I HAD to have to get an allocation build? I just don’t see how this stuff continues to happen to all of us. I have emailed granger and ford and would be happy to switch back to regular wheels to get mine built which is what I prefer, but was told that’s not possible and I am stuck. If this doesn’t sound like bait and switch I don’t know what does? OP can you confirm that an email went out to dealers with a screenshot by chance? Thank you so much

This is what was sent to dealers. I fell for it too and now I got pushed to 1/9 from 12/5 week originally. So yeah same boat. 5k more for MY23 and 2K for wheels I don't want. I really wish there was a BRaptor competitor because I really don't want to give ford my money for this joke of a vehicle launch.

Ford Bronco Raptor build issues…. beadlock wheels and leather interior constraints 1666369506532

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didn't make any changes--been with the upgraded wheels and MGV since the beginning and have seen my build date slip from 12/19 to 01/09 and just now to 1/30. :cry:

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't received any communication indicating this is an issue.
Well can you please inform me why I was pushed then, the exact words from Samantha was that I would be built if I switched to the 2k upgraded option. I understand this is what regional told you, but again if you tell someone if they pay 2k more for an upgrade in order to get built and then that doesn’t happen I should have the option to pull that upgrade back and go back to my original wheels. As far as I know it was never going ot happen it was just a ploy to get me to spend 2k more. Until I’m proven different that is what I seeing, bait and switch is what this seems like. Please please prove me wrong. @Zach@Granger

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure if this is related BUT I have ordered 3 F150 Raptors .. back in the day Ford would make dealers load up on options when ordering stock orders and NOT customer orders.

Maybe the doc below was meant for stock orders and not customer orders.

This is what was sent to dealers. I fell for it too and now I got pushed to 1/9 from 12/5 week originally. So yeah same boat. 5k more for MY23 and 2K for wheels I don't want. I really wish there was a BRaptor competitor because I really don't want to give ford my money for this joke of a vehicle launch.

Ford Bronco Raptor build issues…. beadlock wheels and leather interior constraints 1666369506532

Sponsored

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this is related BUT I have ordered 3 F150 Raptors .. back in the day Ford would make dealers load up on options when ordering stock orders and NOT customer orders.

Maybe the doc below was meant for stock orders and not customer orders.
That might be, but dealers used that info on the sheet for beadlock wheels to tell customers if they wanted a build date they HAD to order the upgraded beadlocks. So if what you say is true then we shouldn’t have been forced to switch to beadlocks in order to get a customer build. I do appreciate the insight, thank you

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That is why if you read my other post I asked for the email he said he saw stating what he said, I choose to ask for that not to believe anything, and this is not the only place that this info was posted about a possible beadlock constraint causing pushes. My whole problem is that the regional rep called granger informed them in order to get built right now the customer HAD to switch to a 2 k upgrade and they would get a build date RIGHT NOW. It seems like most in the Raptor community have either already had a bronco or still have their original bronco and now a raptor. I have neither of those and am a first day reservation holder so maybe that is some of my frustration also. Either way all I was asking is the ability to drop my beadlock wheels if it was a constraint or even if it wasn’t , simply because I did not want them but just did it to FINALLY get a build date. Again the push is not the issue, the being told that I WOULD GET BUILT NOW if I did this (and that is the only reason I switched to beadlock) and that AGAIN DID NOT HAPPEN!
I followed FordVideoGuy advice and switched my order to have beadlocks and got scheduled immediately. Mind you I only placed my order on October 29th. So my waiting time to get scheduled was 1 month. Switching may or may not have been the reason for my fast scheduling but I like to think so.

Your order got delayed but you don’t know the reason why it is was delayed. It may not even be related to leather and beadlocks at all. You are speculating because you won’t ever know that reason unless ford specifically tells you.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I followed FordVideoGuy advice and switched my order to have beadlocks and got scheduled immediately. Mind you I only placed my order on October 29th. So my waiting time to get scheduled was 1 month. Switching may or may not have been the reason for my fast scheduling but I like to think so.

Your order got delayed but you don’t know the reason why it is was delayed. It may not even be related to leather and beadlocks at all. You are speculating because you won’t ever know that reason unless ford specifically tells you.
I don’t have leather, and I know I will never know that’s why I watch this thread to see if there was any truth, and again the push is not what I’m upset about. I switched just like you did because I was told it was the only way I would get scheduled and that I WOULD get built. So again my complaint is that now that I switched like I was required to to get built and having gotten pushed and not built, I should be able to switch back to my original wheels and put the 2k back into my pocket since what my dealership told me did not hold to be true about switching and getting built. That is the only thing that upset me, if they had just said you got selected to be built without having to change my order then I would have zero complaints about getting pushed because I know that’s part of it. Like I said it just feels like a bait and switch to me.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don’t have leather, and I know I will never know that’s why I watch this thread to see if there was any truth, and again the push is not what I’m upset about. I switched just like you did because I was told it was the only way I would get scheduled and that I WOULD get built. So again my complaint is that now that I switched like I was required to to get built and having gotten pushed and not built, I should be able to switch back to my original wheels and put the 2k back into my pocket since what my dealership told me did not hold to be true about switching and getting built. That is the only thing that upset me, if they had just said you got selected to be built without having to change my order then I would have zero complaints about getting pushed because I know that’s part of it. Like I said it just feels like a bait and switch to me.
I think the situation got miscommunicated.
No one outside of ford headquarters knows when any one particular order will get scheduled and when it will exactly be built. If your dealer told you this then they lied to you.

Most people following the build process should know that fact by now that there are no guarantees in the process.

Now what your dealer can do is give a probability of getting scheduled and how approximately how long to possibly being built. They can guess this from the constraints list. Using that they can steer you to a build that has a higher chance of being built quickly. Once the order is scheduled then it can’t be changed.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the situation got miscommunicated.
No one outside of ford headquarters knows when any one particular order will get scheduled and when it will exactly be built. If your dealer told you this then they lied to you.

Most people following the build process should know that fact by now that there are no guarantees in the process.

Now what your dealer can do is give a probability of getting scheduled and how approximately how long to possibly being built. They can guess this from the constraints list. Using that they can steer you to a build that has a higher chance of being built quickly. Once the order is scheduled then it can’t be changed.
I agree with this. However my dealer specifically said that if I did not switch to beadlock they would skip me and give the allocation to someone else, so in order to get that I had to switch to beadlocks. I still have the email stating this. @Zach@Granger. This is why I’m stating I should be able to switch to my regular wheels purely based on this fact or they switch them out once it gets to the dealership if and when it gets built and I get my regular wheels in my original order and save 2k, I’m good with either option .
Sponsored