Sponsored

Realistic expectations for delivery date of 2dr 2.7 ss base?

Skyjacker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monster Truck
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm trying to make sure I don't go without having a vehicle to drive. I have a first day reservation that I haven't converted. It's currently living with Stephens. If I order when the order banks open, when would I be looking at getting a vehicle? Are we talking six months, a year, five years?
Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're a Day 1 reservation holder and still haven't been scheduled for production, you're better off hedging your bets with another dealer to see if their allocation gets you built faster. I've been on Maxwell Ford's order roll since June 2021, and have not been scheduled. Walked into Riata Ford in March, placed a retail order for an almost identical build (2.3 instead of 2.7 4D BL SAS Soft Top High, HD Bumper), and I'm taking delivery in two weeks.

Has your dealer given you a sense of where you stand in reservation timestamp order among other orders they're waiting to have scheduled?

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy, welcome. The average seems to be 1 to 1.5 years from placing order.

I’m not sure the reservation means much since you haven’t converted to an actual order and your order isn’t in the ford system. Maybe it might help for getting an heritage edition if you want to go that route. I would make sure to go in the first day order banks open to get in line.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
In theory you should jump the line, so I'd ask Stephon's where my reservation number falls into their line.
Sponsored