TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I’m curious to see how long they’ll last where they are 😅… other option is to mount them like OP did, which is tucked in a bit more. Or on the spare with a bracket.
Sponsored

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was worried about rocks contacting lights hanging off the bumper as well, but really needed (wanted) more light at the rear. I went with the KC C2's and lucked out that the hitch already had mounting holes in a great spot. If you have a 7 pin plug this location won't work, but I only use my hitch for a bike rack.

These are wired to Aux6 and the backup circuit. Come on with backup every time, or can fire the KC and backup lights with Aux 6 when not in reverse.

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper Lights BAckup2

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper Lights Backup1

TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was worried about rocks contacting lights hanging off the bumper as well, but really needed (wanted) more light at the rear. I went with the KC C2's and lucked out that the hitch already had mounting holes in a great spot. If you have a 7 pin plug this location won't work, but I only use my hitch for a bike rack.

These are wired to Aux6 and the backup circuit. Come on with backup every time, or can fire the KC and backup lights with Aux 6 when not in reverse.

Any night shots to see how bright they are/how well they light things up?

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any night shots to see how bright they are/how well they light things up?
Night pics are tricky. I would call them about equal to the OEM fogs that come in the capable bumper.

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper Lights 20230214_195531

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper Lights 20230214_195551

They need to be adjusted - they are pointing straight back. I would like them angled to the sides more. Will have to make some angled spacers for that to work.

TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow! Those are pretty awesome!

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am very happy with them. They were expensive, but if they last a long time they will be worth it.

Modern cameras do a good job gathering as much light as possible, so to the naked eye they aren't quite as bright as they appear in the pics. If I can get them aimed to the sides they will be exactly what I was looking for. I really like how 'stealthy' they are - most people never even notice they are there.
Sponsored