First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would like to change out my rear speakers on the Raptor.......there is not much sound and if I turn them on with Forescan they probably wouldn't last long. Does anyone know if there is a 6.5" speaker pod that will fit with the Raptor brace that attaches to the rollbar? I know the SSV ones will not.....trust me I tried the ones I had.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SNOWOLF

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mikey D

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would like to change out my rear speakers on the Raptor.......there is not much sound and if I turn them on with Forescan they probably wouldn't last long. Does anyone know if there is a 6.5" speaker pod that will fit with the Raptor brace that attaches to the rollbar? I know the SSV ones will not.....trust me I tried the ones I had.
Amazon.com: Mabett Rear Speaker Pods Compatible with Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023, Upgrade 6.5" Pods for Bronco Accessories 2/4-Door, Interior Accessories Black : Automotive

I've got a two door and used these Mabett's with Hertz speakers. Huge difference with rear speakers, even before the Kicker AMP install. Be aware, the directions for the 2 door are not entirely accurate. I tried the SSV also, and it didn't fit - brackets way off on 2 door. You still have to fumble with brackets on Mabett's, but eventually got them on.

OP
OP
SNOWOLF

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazon.com: Mabett Rear Speaker Pods Compatible with Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023, Upgrade 6.5" Pods for Bronco Accessories 2/4-Door, Interior Accessories Black : Automotive

I've got a two door and used these Mabett's with Hertz speakers. Huge difference with rear speakers, even before the Kicker AMP install. Be aware, the directions for the 2 door are not entirely accurate. I tried the SSV also, and it didn't fit - brackets way off on 2 door. You still have to fumble with brackets on Mabett's, but eventually got them on.
Thanks for the reply....the SSV pods I had fit perfectly on my 2 door BB. I will give Mabett another look. I bought a set from amazon and they came in broken....still not sure if they will fit with the brace my raptor has, but worth a shot.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks for the link, but I don't believe they will fit the raptor with the extra brace on the rollbar. They look just as large as the ssv pods.
There's literally pictures on that link of them installed on a Raptor. They fit.

ToddReynolds

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor, 2023 Badlands 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the link, but I don't believe they will fit the raptor with the extra brace on the rollbar. They look just as large as the ssv pods.
You can always reach out to Jim at MTI, he should be able to verify fitment. I have these pods and they look great. I have a Badlands and would like to add the brace from Ford Performance if it will fit. If you go this route please let me know :)

ToddReynolds

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor, 2023 Badlands 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's literally pictures on that link of them installed on a Raptor. They fit.

I just talked to Jim at MTI Acoustics and he verified that the 4 door model does fit the Raptor version and is made specifically to clear the brace. If you select the 4 door model in the drop down it will even says includes Raptor and will fit. Hope this helps.
Sponsored