Sponsored

Rear seat back protectors - Are they all the same??

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hahahaha! These are the ones I have and they have been perfect, they are the ones with the full coverage of velcro on the back.

And here is a link to them: https://amzn.to/3dhO8ZU
I agree with you. Those are visably different and not the same.

If you run into vendors all using the same pics(across amazon and ebay), same descriptions, they are the same manufacturer. Especially when got see the light blue bronco in the pics. Lately another silver bronco has entered the fray, so there are definitely different manufacturers.

If it looks the same, it probably is... then i shop for lowest price.
caveat emptor
Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So here's a question. I've read reviews on a few others saying they shipped folded and it left a crease that was hard to get out. Is that the case with these too??
I've had this version of the seat back protectors on the Bronco since about June, so I can't remember if they were folded or not. I know a lot of the cargo mats are and they can be a pain to flatten out - I have the matching trunk mat to this set of seat backs and it's been perfect - actually has precut tie down holes too:

but if you leave them out in the sun for an hour or so, they typically go back into shape, and I've not had a problem with them.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So here's a question. I've read reviews on a few others saying they shipped folded and it left a crease that was hard to get out. Is that the case with these too??
so I bought the Mabett ones and the did come folded and even after letting them sit out for a week the creases Did not go away.

it isn’t noticeable on the main back panel due to where the fold was, but on the left side kick panel you can still see the crease even after install.

i have storage containers in the back that block it from my view, but when moving them to take this pic, the crease is still there a month later.

Ford Bronco Rear seat back protectors - Are they all the same?? AF155896-C444-4E70-B7A6-5BBEED93ADA3
Ford Bronco Rear seat back protectors - Are they all the same?? 1B18D1C3-D59F-4BF5-85B6-DC9EC827A501
Ford Bronco Rear seat back protectors - Are they all the same?? 6570A0E7-A8D3-4AD4-A768-1352D4BF2E0E

But as others have stated, there is no smell to the Mabett ones.

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want a set that looks like the ones THAT CAME WITH my wifes bronco sport. They match the factory liners and dont have all of those small bumps all over them. Hopefully someone releases a set.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sadly, even if they were made by the home team, the Chinese will copy and make it. Then many on here would also buy the Chinese version. Oh well. But there is a guy on here making some badass toolboxes for the cargo cubby! Check them out!!!
Sponsored