Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bout that same Mabett version with the flap option for $119.00 and it fits perfect.

What did not line up on your Bronco?
It fits certainly good enough, could be installation error but there is about 1/8” gap at the very top and the bottom corners hit the sides of the vehicle. I’m still pleased with it.
Sponsored

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is the Mabett seat cover for the 2 door available? With those, are there Velcro strips on the seat backs when the seat covers are not in use, or does the seat cover only have the velcro leaving no trace of Velcro when not in use?

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the 4dr version of the Mabett seatbacks. Pretty quality part. There is only velcro on the cover, not on the seatback. It attaches to the standard seatback cloth material and there is no trace of the product when you remove it. After installing these, I have no cloth exposed to the elements on my Badlands. Washout floor, MGV, Mabett seatbacks.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been meaning to post on this for a little while. I had a Canvasback seat / cargo area cover for my 2011 4Runner that worked great. Not rubber, but water proof and washable. I inquired about them designing a product for the Bronco and they let me know when they had them available.

They were also great when I gave them feedback that my Bronco model had no carpeting so I only needed the seat backs and not the cargo area. They designed an option specifically for the no carpet models.

Great company to work with and the product works well.

https://www.canvasback.com/ford-bronco-4door-39516.html

CanvasBack4.jpg

CanvasBack3.jpg

CanvasBack2.jpg
Question about the canvasback (for the 2 door). When the liner is not being used, will I be looking at velcro strips on the seat backs and in the cargo area of my Bronco? Or are the Velcro strips attached to the liner so that when the liner is removed, so is the velcro? If the velcro strips stay on, please provide pictures of what they look like.

Sponsored

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just ordered a set for my 2 door from Canvasback! They don't list just the seat back covers by themselves, but I used the chat function on their site, and they created a page for just what I needed right away! I have the rubber cargo area mat (badlands), so I didn't need the whole cargo coverage. Super easy to deal with and very friendly. I'll post pics once it arrives and I get it installed!
@OregonHighlander - rejoice! They have this for us too! (seems like most people went 4 door, huh?)
Very interested in the Canvasback and I have a 2 Door also. Please share your thoughts and impressions.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered the Canvasback cargo liner ($199) which includes the seat back cover. Added the bumper protection also. Both in green camo color. Excited to receive it.

Moyer22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Question about the canvasback (for the 2 door). When the liner is not being used, will I be looking at velcro strips on the seat backs and in the cargo area of my Bronco? Or are the Velcro strips attached to the liner so that when the liner is removed, so is the velcro? If the velcro strips stay on, please provide pictures of what they look like.
I would message the company and verify everything with your specific trim. I inquired about the liner for my Black Diamond and at the time they didn't realize the only carpet was on the back of the seats so they still had to design how the liner would attach to the rest of the cargo space. I decided to go with the Mabett covers for now, but Canvasback customer service was really helpful. Shoot them a message!

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did and they responded quickly. Agreed, very good customer service. Order placed!

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had canvasback in my Raptor to help with my GSD’s hair and it worked really well. Great small family owned company.

Sponsored

Bohlmbo

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, you will not be looking at velcro on your seatbacks. Velcro is attached to the liner only, so when / if you pull them off the seatback, there will be nothing showing.

Moyer22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, you will not be looking at velcro on your seatbacks. Velcro is attached to the liner only, so when / if you pull them off the seatback, there will be nothing showing.
Only if you have carpet I believe. If not you'll have to attach velcro to the plastic.
Sponsored