zeos386sx

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I tried to use the rear wiper sprayer the other day, a violent spray came out then nothing; eventually my wiper fluid tank emptied. I played with it some just now and I can hear it spraying inside the cabin but I can't find where it is coming from. There is a big leak coming from the drain near the passenger door and a smaller one dripping somewhere in the rear on to the exhaust tip, also there is some water in the compartment with the jack.

Does anyone have a diagram of how the wiper fluid hose is routed in a 2 door?
Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The reservoir is behind the passenger front wheel well. If the leak is coming from that area, you almost certainly have a line damaged or disconnected there.

OP
OP
zeos386sx

zeos386sx

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's not leaking normally only when I try to use the sprayer. I can hear the water being sprayed on the inside of the cabin and the carpet is wet. Is that still the tank disconnected?

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dumb question here... but have you had the top off since you last used the washer fluid?

I ask only because the sprayer hose is disconnected from the top when you remove it... that may be the issue with the rear leak

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not leaking normally only when I try to use the sprayer. I can hear the water being sprayed on the inside of the cabin and the carpet is wet. Is that still the tank disconnected?
No. Sounds like a line is disconnected at a joint or you have a hole in it. What part of the cab is getting wet? The yellow line crosses from the left to the right the joins up with the purple main and heads forward along the right side. So basically 2 places the main line can come apart and also the connection where the window hose attaches on the left. If it leaking mid cab, there must be a hole in the line.

Ford Bronco Rear wiper fluid spraying inside. Hose

Sponsored
OP
OP
zeos386sx

zeos386sx

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dumb question here... but have you had the top off since you last used the washer fluid?
No, but that was the first thing I checked. The water is coming out before it gets to that point.

No. Sounds like a line is disconnected at a joint or you have a hole in it. What part of the cab is getting wet?
The carpet next to the passenger seat, but that is also where the drain is so it could be just water migrating to that point. The carpet near the passenger side rear corner is also getting a little wet, but nothing like the amount of water going into the drain under passenger seat.

OP
OP
zeos386sx

zeos386sx

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I forgot to update this. I ended up going to the dealership and they found where the hose had come off. Didn't charge me either.
Sponsored