Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
THE RESULTS ARE IN 😢

I ordered the leather Arm rest cover and shifter boot from https://www.redlinegoods.com/

Well the arm rest cover and the shifter boot cover showed up just now.
First of all I knew going into this that trying to choose a colour from anything on a monitor is next to impossible. I wasn’t very optimistic on its outcome.
Second of all is the workmanship is really really good and so is the leather. The shipping was super fast from Poland (5 days via Fedex)

The guys at Red Line were of some help but I don’t think they even have samples because they couldn’t suggest what was close to the colours in the OBX. I did change my order from tan to Camel but they kept it Tan and as you see this was a complete failure. Personally I don't think they can match the leather in the Bronco.
So guys and gals you pays your price and take your chances.
I said I’d post no matter what the outcome so the rest is up to you.
Drive safe everyone.

C91294E7-C5EF-4BAD-87A8-612FC0D0A682.jpeg

F7A5F4F6-DD55-4E1A-AF47-C1116285AC2A.jpeg

2EF76B21-251B-4470-B9F4-A77FC395723C.jpeg
Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its a nice contrast though, can double down and imply ya did it on purpose

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang. Would a leather stain of sort work? Not sure what you have to lose at this point.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The nice thing is it's different enough that it looks intentional. I think that's way better than if it was close but not quite matching.

OP
OP
Wildfire1

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dang. Would a leather stain of sort work? Not sure what you have to lose at this point.
Can’t stain it. I would lose The blue stitching. I’m going to write this off and see if someone local can do it.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can’t stain it. I would lose The blue stitching. I’m going to write this off and see if someone local can do it.
Well we all certainly appreciate you taking one for the team here. Good luck!

OP
OP
Wildfire1

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well we all certainly appreciate you taking one for the team here. Good luck!
They should have had their homework done on this product before they offered it. Leaving it up to the customer is not going to pan out. It’s good to have it custom but they need to have the matching colours ready to sew. Hey us Bronco owners are a particular bunch. Lol 😉

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They should have had their homework done on this product before they offered it. Leaving it up to the customer is not going to pan out. It’s good to have it custom but they need to have the matching colours ready to sew. Hey us Bronco owners are a particular bunch. Lol 😉
I've worked with them before, and they're really great. I think OP just needs to contact them and see if they can honor the change from camel to tan. I'd almost bet that they'd make the change for either minimal cost or free of charge, because this community stands to be a big source of income for them.

They did a shifter boot for my old Mustang, and it was absolute perfection. I'm also going to have them re-wrap my GT350R steering wheel on my current Mustang, but they don't have a template, so I have to send it away for templating. In return, they're going to give me like $200 off the new wrap.

Anyway, OP, get in touch with them. The worst they can say is no, and if you have documentation that you changed the order and they didn't fulfill it correctly, I'm sure they'll work with you.

JR

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We did our homework, Paul, we designed a product that fits the car and is of high quality in terms of materials and craftsmanship. But we never offered perfect colormatching - with 2500+ products we have available it is virtually not possible to color-match all the OEM interiors out there. Even though we'd really like to.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've worked with them before, and they're really great. I think OP just needs to contact them and see if they can honor the change from camel to tan. I'd almost bet that they'd make the change for either minimal cost or free of charge, because this community stands to be a big source of income for them.

They did a shifter boot for my old Mustang, and it was absolute perfection.
Thank you so much for this testimonial! We're doing our best 😁

I'm also going to have them re-wrap my GT350R steering wheel on my current Mustang, but they don't have a template, so I have to send it away for templating. In return, they're going to give me like $200 off the new wrap.
In the meantime we had another customer send us a GT350 steering wheel for prototyping so the template is already here and rady to make a cover for you! Please message me for details and I'll be happy to get you some nice returning customer deal 🤩

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wildfire1

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We did our homework, Paul, we designed a product that fits the car and is of high quality in terms of materials and craftsmanship. But we never offered perfect colormatching - with 2500+ products we have available it is virtually not possible to color-match all the OEM interiors out there. Even though we'd really like to.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
I’m not talking about ALL the colours. I’m specifically talking about Broncos. Remember. This is a Bronco forum.
Again I’ll suggest. Look locally at Bronco’s with your samples and get the best matches. Run some samples for us to view and we can place orders based on them. It will make it much easier for us as customers to get a good product And not have to hold our breath when the envelope arrives.
It don’t seem that hard it’s just a matter of wanting to do it. If you don’t you’re gonna have a lot more like me saying you didn’t do it right. Maybe you don’t want to do it, that way you can blame us. 🤔

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not talking about ALL the colours. I’m specifically talking about Broncos. Remember. This is a Bronco forum.
Again I’ll suggest. Look locally at Bronco’s with your samples and get the best matches. Run some samples for us to view and we can place orders based on them. It will make it much easier for us as customers to get a good product And not have to hold our breath when the envelope arrives.
It don’t seem that hard it’s just a matter of wanting to do it. If you don’t you’re gonna have a lot more like me saying you didn’t do it right. Maybe you don’t want to do it, that way you can blame us. 🤔
I think it's pretty unfair for you to expect that an aftermarket company is going to have a perfect color match for every single fabric that's in every single vehicle available. These guys are a small shop, operating in a foreign country, where Broncos are not available. It's pretty unrealistic that you think they're going to start making a bunch of things for free just because you want to see the color match before ordering. Do you have any idea how expensive that would be, or how many parts they'd need to create for all possible vehicle interiors?

Is there anything on their website that indicates that they perfectly match the color in your specific Bronco? Also, they made the part you ordered, right? You changed the order, and what you received matched the original order, not the updated order, if I'm understanding your post correctly. Had you ordered Camel or Hazelnut from the outset, you'd probably have had a much closer match. Had you contacted them to confirm that they received your order alteration, or attempted to order a sample before ordering, perhaps they'd have been able to accommodate your requests.

Instead, you're here, acting like a pissant.

Thank you so much for this testimonial! We're doing our best 😁

In the meantime we had another customer send us a GT350 steering wheel for prototyping so the template is already here and rady to make a cover for you! Please message me for details and I'll be happy to get you some nice returning customer deal 🤩

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Thanks Jack. I'll shoot you a message via PM.

JR

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
side note, is there an install guide on the arm rest?

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
side note, is there an install guide on the arm rest?
Soon there will be. But it actually is really very simple and pretty much the same as with any other armrest - pull the lid off the car, separate teh bottom part of the lid from the top, wrap the top with leather using glue, and put it all back together :)

If you're willing to make a brief installation write-up for us, with photos showing stages of the process, we're willing to offer you a 50% REFUND in exchange :-D Please message me for details if you're interested.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

OP
OP
Wildfire1

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it's pretty unfair for you to expect that an aftermarket company is going to have a perfect color match for every single fabric that's in every single vehicle available. These guys are a small shop, operating in a foreign country, where Broncos are not available. It's pretty unrealistic that you think they're going to start making a bunch of things for free just because you want to see the color match before ordering. Do you have any idea how expensive that would be, or how many parts they'd need to create for all possible vehicle interiors?

Is there anything on their website that indicates that they perfectly match the color in your specific Bronco? Also, they made the part you ordered, right? You changed the order, and what you received matched the original order, not the updated order, if I'm understanding your post correctly. Had you ordered Camel or Hazelnut from the outset, you'd probably have had a much closer match. Had you contacted them to confirm that they received your order alteration, or attempted to order a sample before ordering, perhaps they'd have been able to accommodate your requests.

Instead, you're here, acting like a pissant.

Thanks Jack. I'll shoot you a message via PM.

JR

Lol. Jack is in Wilmington, Delaware. You might want to do your homework. The more I investigate the worst it looks.
https://www.bbb.org/us/de/wilmingto...0251-92004494/customer-reviews#leave-a-review

sweep to the right

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/redline-goods-wilmington
Sponsored