First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol. Jack is in Wilmington, Delaware. You might want to do your homework. The more I investigate the worst it looks.
https://www.bbb.org/us/de/wilmingto...0251-92004494/customer-reviews#leave-a-review

sweep to the right

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/redline-goods-wilmington
The owner, sure. The people making the products? Poland. This is known. They're up front about it. Also, a few negative reviews are pretty typical on the internet. Very few businesses are able to meet customer expectations at every turn, and the most vocal ones are the ones that have been burned. You know what they say about the tops and tails of the bell curve. For every one negative experience, I bet there are hundreds of positive experiences.

In this case, if you wanted a perfect match, you should have gone to a local interior shop, who likely would have charged you three times as much.

JR
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wildfire1

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The owner, sure. The people making the products? Poland. This is known. They're up front about it. Also, a few negative reviews are pretty typical on the internet. Very few businesses are able to meet customer expectations at every turn, and the most vocal ones are the ones that have been burned. You know what they say about the tops and tails of the bell curve. For every one negative experience, I bet there are hundreds of positive experiences.

In this case, if you wanted a perfect match, you should have gone to a local interior shop, who likely would have charged you three times as much.

JR
I’m not worried about pricing. I’m not even asking for any refund. You suggested he was in Poland. I know who’s who here. I have no beef with the people who actually do the work. My question is why Jack can’t help them out by taking their samples and match them up seeing he’s in the USA and give them the information they need to make a much better product.
I won’t be replying to you any more but I do appreciate the fact that you do chat with pissant’s what ever the #%^# that is.

Last edited:

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's pretty unfair for you to expect that an aftermarket company is going to have a perfect color match for every single fabric that's in every single vehicle available. These guys are a small shop, operating in a foreign country, where Broncos are not available. It's pretty unrealistic that you think they're going to start making a bunch of things for free just because you want to see the color match before ordering. Do you have any idea how expensive that would be, or how many parts they'd need to create for all possible vehicle interiors?

Is there anything on their website that indicates that they perfectly match the color in your specific Bronco? Also, they made the part you ordered, right? You changed the order, and what you received matched the original order, not the updated order, if I'm understanding your post correctly. Had you ordered Camel or Hazelnut from the outset, you'd probably have had a much closer match. Had you contacted them to confirm that they received your order alteration, or attempted to order a sample before ordering, perhaps they'd have been able to accommodate your requests.

Instead, you're here, acting like a pissant.

Thanks Jack. I'll shoot you a message via PM.

JR
I agree.
We should probably avoid purchasing from a small, out of country company that doesn't have color and material samples.

Between RedLines initial thread where they expected customers to ship them the parts and create installation instructions in return for a discounted (or even free) product, and your replies in this thread, I am completely turned off from their company.

I'm probably not a lost customer, as I'd want a padded arm rest cover, but I'm guessing I'm not alone in my feelings towards them in how they, and you, have represented their company on B6g.

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree.
We should probably avoid purchasing from a small, out of country company that doesn't have color and material samples.

Between RedLines initial thread where they expected customers to ship them the parts and create installation instructions in return for a discounted (or even free) product, and your replies in this thread, I am completely turned off from their company.

I'm probably not a lost customer, as I'd want a padded arm rest cover, but I'm guessing I'm not alone in my feelings towards them in how they, and you, have represented their company on B6g.
So I defend a company I've had a good experience with, and it's a turnoff??? I don't work for them, I'm not sponsored by them, and I'm not getting anything out of this. I just think it's ridiculous to hold a company accountable for your own mistakes.

JR

Sponsored

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too have purchased from RedLine goods (3x) and been happy with the products, my Mustang has a custom boot from them and a arm rest cover. I do recall being able to receive sample swatches before I placed my order for color matching, it's always been clear they manufacture overseas. The quality of the pieces I got from them were substantially better than the stock leather in the car. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again if I needed to.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I defend a company I've had a good experience with, and it's a turnoff??? I don't work for them, I'm not sponsored by them, and I'm not getting anything out of this. I just think it's ridiculous to hold a company accountable for your own mistakes.

JR
yes. your overzealous defense and attack was a huge put-off.
i didn't read into the OP's first post that he held redline accountable. it seemed fairly neutral. he ordered a part, made a last minute order change, got the part from the orig order, and showed us the color compared to his factory colors.
I too would be disappointed that the company allowed you to alter the order, but couldn't ship the correct part. They should fix their ordering system to not allow this, or ship the correct part.

not to mention, I think you replied with incorrect information about samples not being available.
i'm not going to spend time looking back at your posts, so "I think" is my disclaimer.

you're doing a terrible job of representing the company.

and this is why you order samples before committing...
https://www.redlinegoods.com/ordersamples.php

I've used Redline on a couple other cars and they've been great.

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yes. your overzealous defense and attack was a huge put-off.
i didn't read into the OP's first post that he held redline accountable. it seemed fairly neutral. he ordered a part, made a last minute order change, got the part from the orig order, and showed us the color compared to his factory colors.
I too would be disappointed that the company allowed you to alter the order, but couldn't ship the correct part. They should fix their ordering system to not allow this, or ship the correct part.

not to mention, I think you replied with incorrect information about samples not being available.
i'm not going to spend time looking back at your posts, so "I think" is my disclaimer.

you're doing a terrible job of representing the company.
Overzealous? I don't work for this company. I've purchased from them one time in the past. I had a good experience.

The fact is that samples are available for purchase from the vendor. OP could have bought a few, up front, to find a good match. They didn't. They came to an internet forum to whinge about what happened instead of just saying "I ordered this custom thing for which I didn't do my due diligence, then I changed the order and what I got wasn't reflective of the alteration. My bad."

How am I the bad guy, here?

JR

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Overzealous? I don't work for this company. I've purchased from them one time in the past. I had a good experience.

The fact is that samples are available for purchase from the vendor. OP could have bought a few, up front, to find a good match. They didn't. They came to an internet forum to whinge about what happened instead of just saying "I ordered this custom thing for which I didn't do my due diligence, then I changed the order and what I got wasn't reflective of the alteration. My bad."

How am I the bad guy, here?

JR
I gathered you didn't work for the company, as no employee who wanted to keep their job would represent the company with the tone of your criticism.

Your "just saying" summary above is how I read the OP, which is why I felt your response was over the top.
The only criticism I got from the OP was the company sent the wrong part, and the OP even took some of the blame (which he shouldn't) by telling us he changed the order. That falls squarely on the company for not doing their job by not shipping the correct order.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shifter boot arrived today quick as hell from Poland. Thanks to the great tutorial from our fellow forum member I got it changed out in no time. I had pulled the boot and center console off a number of times before when installing my GMRS so it helped being familiar with it.
I am very happy with the quality and it blends very well with my leather and the orange stitching.

Ford Bronco Red Line Automotive Leather Arm Rest & Shifter Boot 20230304_153310

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whats the best leather color to match the Badlands MGV? Black or Charcoal?
Sponsored