First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They fold down but it's definitely not flat from front to back when they are.
But the picture he showed had the seats about 1/2 way down, implying that was how far they go! And the biggest "not flat" part is the back, not the front!
Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
The beginning about the shirts and the overuse of stickers similar to the US flag is spot on!

Anvilair1973

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That was one of the most inaccurate and useless "reviews" I have ever seen. Period. If it was actually funny I may not feel like that was such an utter waste of time. The presenters tone struck me as a whiny, entitled, envious crybaby... this one was lost on me folks.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's satire, you dorks.

No reason for this thread to be 7 pages!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jbacon47

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BadLands manual 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a few laughs, but overall, not a very helpful review.

The Bronco drives WAY better than he was letting on, better than most competition. He went on and on about how wide it is. Yes, the material choices aren’t all great, and there’s some design/manufacturing kinks which are pretty embarrassing. But otherwise, the Bronco is solid. My only wish is that it had a real tailgate..

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Speaking of which, I was reading The Onion the other day, and I’m starting to think it’s not a very accurate representation of the news… 🫤

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't watch his reviews if you're looking to actually learn about vehicles lol. Other than trivial shit.

Pretty much the only thing I agree on are the looks and shitty build quality... I just had 2 grand in paint work done under warranty (actually Ford still hasn't paid so i'm waiting to pick it up). While i was looking it over I realized they primed the tailgate but there is a bunch of bare primer where the hinges meet the tailgate on the outside... you wouldn't notice unless you're looking hard and Ford has been so terrible to deal with through all this that I'm just going to pretend I didn't see it. I actually think it drives very well and is super fun to drive especially with "35's".... luckily its so good at the things its good at or I would be extremely irritated.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You don't watch his reviews if you're looking to actually learn about vehicles lol. Other than trivial shit.

Pretty much the only thing I agree on are the looks and shitty build quality... I just had 2 grand in paint work done under warranty (actually Ford still hasn't paid so i'm waiting to pick it up). While i was looking it over I realized they primed the tailgate but there is a bunch of bare primer where the hinges meet the tailgate on the outside... you wouldn't notice unless you're looking hard and Ford has been so terrible to deal with through all this that I'm just going to pretend I didn't see it. I actually think it drives very well and is super fun to drive especially with "35's".... luckily its so good at the things its good at or I would be extremely irritated.
I wonder if that is a Ford thing, my painted Al panels on two of my old Ford cars have been horrid, but Ford told me to pound sand on them as it was at the 4-5 year mark.

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if that is a Ford thing, my painted Al panels on two of my old Ford cars have been horrid, but Ford told me to pound sand on them as it was at the 4-5 year mark.
Not just Ford.
The paint on my Dodge Charger is terrible.
I went to the dealer to complain about it but they took me out and showed me the other cars that were just like it.

The detailer who did the PPF on the Bronco showed me all the flaws before they did any work as they did not want to be held liable for the crap Ford did.
This is on the paint job I paid an extra $1000 for.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Regular Car Reviews are quite entertaining - his take on the Bronco is here:

dudes an idiot
i love my bronco its good and bad points
just like my wife and dog

Sponsored

Owl

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who can take this video seriously. Its BAD click bate, and the ad in front of it is as bad.

Guy obviously doesn't actually own a Bronco.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. A complete waste of 5 minutes.

The forum should have some minimal standards... which (I hope) wouldn't be met by this trash.

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can’t stand the author of this video. He’s such a biased tool. Obviously has it out for the bronco. Doesn’t seem like an honest review at all.

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The problem with this douche nugget isn’t that he doesn’t like the bronco. It’s that he call his page real car review when the review is anything but real. When you review something and seem to have negative opinions before you’ve even driven it, it’s called biased. That’s a shit review right there.

The guy seems like a Jeep bro who is anti anything but Jeep.

Look, im not usually an American car guy and this card is far away from perfection but it’s a fun cool car none the less. Could it be made better? Absolutely. Is it shit? Not even close. But this wanna be makes it seems like it’s the worst car ever made. 👎🏻👎🏻 and wish I had three thumbs 👎🏻

MEAT_GOD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2dr, 15 Maserati Quattroporte
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Used to like him many years ago, but he's definitely gotten more entitled and annoying with each video he posts. Wouldn't be surprised if this video is another one of those overly opinionated drags - wouldn't know, either, though; I ain't watching it

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Regular Car Reviews are quite entertaining - his take on the Bronco is here:

This is the most complete and accurate Bronco 6g review ever given!!! It embraces all the conflicted feelings I have after acquiring my CG 4dr HE-MAN!!!!
Sponsored