Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not, but these look cool. Interested if anyone has as well.

I don't see a Bronco-specific set though, and adding in the rock rail component could pose an issue for some folks (unless you're more competent than me and can cut out a hole in them lol).

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, the price is a lot better than the "official" stuff but until there's a guaranteed fitment, I wouldn't be dropping that kind of money on a hope and a prayer.

OP
OP
randymosteller

randymosteller

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, the price is a lot better than the "official" stuff but until there's a guaranteed fitment, I wouldn't be dropping that kind of money on a hope and a prayer.
Agreed! But a hope and a prayer was all I had when I ordered my Bronco in the first place! LOL! lots of prayers going on! Welcome to the Bronco Family!

K9baxter912

Big Bend
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Chevy C10, 2020 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just installed them on my Bronco this past weekend and I like them so far. They good quality IMO. They are universal mud flaps and come with the hardware to install them. They also came with a bracket for each mud flap that I did not use. I did however have to go out and buy 1-1/2" bolts to replace the 1" bolts that came with them. These bolts are for the front only and I used a total of six, three for each side. I did not drill any new holes in my Bronco.

In the front, I removed the three outer plastic screw pins (don't know the correct name) that hold in the wheel well fabric. The kit comes with the slide over nuts that go where I removed the three plastic screw pins. I made a rough templet out of cardboard. lining the edge of the cardboard with the edge of the fender flare and marking where the bolt holes should be on the cardboard. Then I put the mud flap up where I wanted it and made sure it was level. Then I took a piece of chalk and marked where the fender flare was on the mud flap. I put the cardboard templet along the mark i made on the mud flap and drilled the holes. Luckily it worked

In the rear, I removed the little plastic piece Ford installed on the wheel side of the back bumper that was held on by three self tapping screws. I put the Mud flap in place where I wanted it and marked it with chalk using the edge of the rear bumper as my guide. Then I took the little plastic piece i removed, that had the three holes in it, lined it up with my mark on the mud flap. I used thicker self tapping screws that I had and put them in the old holes on the rear bumper.

Ford Bronco RekGen Mud Flaps?? Bronco mud flaps 2
Ford Bronco RekGen Mud Flaps?? Bronco mud flaps 3
Ford Bronco RekGen Mud Flaps?? bronco mud flaps 4
Ford Bronco RekGen Mud Flaps?? bronco mud flaps 5
Ford Bronco RekGen Mud Flaps?? bronco mud flaps 6_LI
Ford Bronco RekGen Mud Flaps?? bronco mud flaps 7
Ford Bronco RekGen Mud Flaps?? bronco mud flaps 8
Ford Bronco RekGen Mud Flaps?? bronco mud flaps 9_LI

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still nothing for those with rock rails? Incredible.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just installed them on my Bronco this past weekend and I like them so far. They good quality IMO. They are universal mud flaps and come with the hardware to install them. They also came with a bracket for each mud flap that I did not use. I did however have to go out and buy 1-1/2" bolts to replace the 1" bolts that came with them. These bolts are for the front only and I used a total of six, three for each side. I did not drill any new holes in my Bronco.

In the front, I removed the three outer plastic screw pins (don't know the correct name) that hold in the wheel well fabric. The kit comes with the slide over nuts that go where I removed the three plastic screw pins. I made a rough templet out of cardboard. lining the edge of the cardboard with the edge of the fender flare and marking where the bolt holes should be on the cardboard. Then I put the mud flap up where I wanted it and made sure it was level. Then I took a piece of chalk and marked where the fender flare was on the mud flap. I put the cardboard templet along the mark i made on the mud flap and drilled the holes. Luckily it worked

In the rear, I removed the little plastic piece Ford installed on the wheel side of the back bumper that was held on by three self tapping screws. I put the Mud flap in place where I wanted it and marked it with chalk using the edge of the rear bumper as my guide. Then I took the little plastic piece i removed, that had the three holes in it, lined it up with my mark on the mud flap. I used thicker self tapping screws that I had and put them in the old holes on the rear bumper.

Looks good. Which size did you get?

K9baxter912

Big Bend
First Name