Sponsored

Render: TRX RamCharger 2 door+Poll

Warthog competition?! Would you drive one?!

• Total voters

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly can not see Dodge making a 2 door full size SUV.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love that itā€™s a proper 2DR! Not a fan of the large size and angry pig styling.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like the early 6G renders off the F150... pass.

1fjDUqSjisGfMzkoOc.gif

More likely to get a Durango TRX

Ditto .........................

Ford Bronco Render: TRX RamCharger 2 door+Poll 1615092306104
šŸ¤®

Last edited:

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still like the Bronco better but I dig it. Dodge should definitely do it. Especially now that they know what they're up against, and they've seen the interest in such vehicles, given the market battle going on between Jeep and Ford right now.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oooh look at that big round ass :love::love:šŸ˜®:love::love:.

I love it. As cool as the Bronco we got is, I was really hoping it was based on a full size chassis. But tighter bodywork than the F150, like the opposite of Raptor bodywork. Basically look like what we got but widen it about 6 inches and lengthen the 2 door about a foot. Then we got something to wheel and pack in all the stuff we haul around. Also 2 adults sleeping in the back of the 2 door should have been a design priority. I mean if your girl wont lay down in your Bronco how do they expect you to grow a Bronco family?

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take those ridiculous marker lights out of the hood scoop and its 100000x better.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I think the Jeep will need a serious update to compete with the Bronco... more than just dropping the name ā€œHellcatā€ on it, or putting turn signals on the fenders. Even the Beetleā€™s design got tired.

doing a joint design that allows Dodge to enter the off-road market with a roof/door removable off-roader in the same class as Jeep & Bronco would be a big boom for them... especially if they can market it with Jeepā€™s history.

maybe bring back the old 2-Door Cherokee before cancel culture makes it rebrand for being offensive.

honestly... they should do it in a way that introduces a hybrid to really punch the market.

Ford counters with a Mazda (Navajo) and the battle rages on!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly, I think the Jeep will need a serious update to compete with the Bronco... more than just dropping the name ā€œHellcatā€ on it, or putting turn signals on the fenders. Even the Beetleā€™s design got tired.

doing a joint design that allows Dodge to enter the off-road market with a roof/door removable off-roader in the same class as Jeep & Bronco would be a big boom for them... especially if they can market it with Jeepā€™s history.

maybe bring back the old 2-Door Cherokee before cancel culture makes it rebrand for being offensive.

honestly... they should do it in a way that introduces a hybrid to really punch the market.

Ford counters with a Mazda (Navajo) and the battle rages on!
Ford doesnt own mazda any more and I think it would also piss of original Americans. I dont think they should have to drop cherokee. What I do think is that going forward they should sell the cherokees proudly stating that 5% of profits(not sales)from those vehicles goes to support and help Native Americans in various ways. Atleast they arent bringing back what I drive, a Comanche Eliminator. Thats pretty bad.
Sponsored