Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The build & price is really chugging on my end. Can't imagine the meltdown the forums gonna have when the Bronco build and price is up :ROFLMAO:

Definitely a cool truck though! Obviously a Raptor competitor versus Bronco though.
Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ideally, that's what I want to spend. Which options are you hoping to get for the $50k in the Badlands?
2DR + High Package + 2.7EB/10-AT.

I’m using X-Plan (hopefully will be available for the Bronco). Basically, the options need to come in around $6-7K which might be possible. Trying to keep it under $55K after TTL but we’ll see.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not gonna lie.... the TRX would be a bowl of monkeys fun addition to my life... but at $90K. Not going to happen.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not gonna lie.... the TRX would be a bowl of monkeys fun addition to my life... but at $90K. Not going to happen.
Not even just the price. How much is gas gonna cost on that thing? 91 octane in California at maybe 10-12 mpg? Ouch, just ouch.

Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they had a version of the TRX with their 6.4L Hemi that started at ~$55K then I'd strongly consider it.

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Psssssh. It ain't no 2.3. Big whoop.

Plus, looks like it'll be hard to take top off. Lame!

Okay, okay. It's pretty cool. I'm literally watching/listening to TRX videos on TFL!

Sponsored

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow. They really went all out with this one, and held nothing back. Expensive? Yeah. This truck will make a great status symbol for those who need to let people know that their truck is louder, faster, and more expensive than yours.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure those who are in a glass house should be slinging rocks...
No rocks, just a true statement. Ford's had their own similar issues. I welcome the competition, will only make the end products better, or force the imitators out of the game.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No rocks, just a true statement. Ford's had their own similar issues. I welcome the competition, will only make the end products better, or force the imitators out of the game.
Gotcha...just seemed like an odd critique given the same could be said about the Bronco. I mean, we still don't even have a build and price tool available to us (granted the TRX has a whole lot less options/packages).

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe it's just me but I dislike the button-overload that's common in a lot of vehicles today. The Bronco, IMO, has a great minimalist approach to it. This is just too many buttons and knobs for my liking. Add in all the options in the touch screen and it starts to resemble a jet cockpit.

2020-08-17_11-41-35.png
That color scheme is just a couple badges away from a Star Wars Dark Side edition.
Sponsored