Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The power seats were the tipping point for me. I would have gone MGV with them BUT I can say 💯 the leather makes both wifey and I really happy with the final call. Ive also had mornings with the top off mid 50’s with the heat seaters on and that is giddylicous.
Heated seats on MGV too đź‘Ť
Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The power seats were the tipping point for me. I would have gone MGV with them BUT I can say 💯 the leather makes both wifey and I really happy with the final call. Ive also had mornings with the top off mid 50’s with the heat seaters on and that is giddylicous.
Also I would be willing to beat Badlands with Power seats will be a very very low #

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. I had read that this carpet is removable though. Supposedly, the drain plugs are still underneath. That isn’t what this looks like.
All vehicles have drain holes under the carpet and all vehicle’s carpets are removable…what is your concern?

OP
OP
smahones

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll take a few in the

yep here’s the underside

CAFA250A-9712-4069-A999-F4086B811F72.jpeg
Awesome, thank you. So do you think you would be able to pull out and replace the carpet if needed? I really want the power/heated seats, but really want to be able to utilize the drain holes if needed. If you can kid Mgt ut up, is there rubber under it?

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the way I see this I can remove the carpet add rubber flooring or even do spray it with bed liner like tons of jeep owners do.

BUT you can't just put in the power seats in that easy.

I can even do like the jeep Sahara and make the carpet removable and snap in.

I wanted the Badlands wife wanted carpet and power seats. Leather makes us both happy. Again I can make the carpet removable when I'm taking it to the lake or off-roading. Anyone with a jeep has removed the plugs and hosed out the flooring Ford just made in nicer.
Power seats is exactly why I went that route.

I've also heard that some aftermarket floor mat companies have made washout that align with factory washouts. Cut a hole in the carpet and align the two. I have no verification of this but figured it was a possibility.

For now I'll have carpet.
Sponsored