Sponsored

Reservation and order got canceled and no one knows how???

LarryS

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe someone can tell me what’s going on here and what I can do about it!

As all know some colors have been deleted for the 2022 yr. models. As we have a day one reservation, that was converted to an order on 3/16/21. Because we have not yet received an build date or Vin number, we surmised that we would be getting a 2022 yr model (2dr MIC SAS). So we went to our dealer yesterday at around 5:00 PM to inquire on how to change our Bronco from Rapid Red (per order) to Hot Pepper Red. The sales Mgr. pulled up our order and said that there was no way provided on the website for them to make that change as of right now? So, I said OK I guess Ford will provide a way in due time and left.

Then this morning I get a email from internet marketing person at my dealer expressing appreciation about my interest in the new Ford bronco and to contact them on how to get one? This email was sent to me about the time I was walking out the dealer’s door yesterday at 5:32 PM. So, I kinda brushed it off as a Internet quirk. This morning I called the Ford question line to get some info on how to change our order from Rapid Red to Hot pepper red and the lady could not even pull up our order. She said there was no order associated with my order number? She even had others in her office try with the same results, nothing! After hanging up with them I logged onto my Ford account to check my order and reservation, and damned if didn’t say the reservation was canceled yesterday on 8/26/21??? Now bear in mind my dealer actually pulled up our order while we were there and printed out two copies about 5 minutes apart? SO NOW after having a reservation made on the very first night (between crashes) making the deposit$$ and trying to save enough money for over a year now to buy my bronco outright, I now have JACK SHIT!

I hope they can straighten this out! This is very suspicious I’m betting the same will be happening to others very soon!
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call the bronco marketing group, they’ll help you fix it.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like your dealer may have a case of the retards.

They may have canceled the order not knowing they canceled the order. If you put a deposit down I would have a conversation with the dealership as to what happened and what happens next. as far as money. You are probably screwed for an order though.
Sponsored