Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anybody know the date they stop taking reservations, I’m waiting til the very last minute, hoping I can see one at a dealership before I commit. None of my local dealers have any answers.
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why not just reserve and have a place holder in line so to speak and back out if you don’t see what you like at the dealer? By the time you see one, other people would have reserved in front of you...or am i missing something?

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody know the date they stop taking reservations, I’m waiting til the very last minute, hoping I can see one at a dealership before I commit. None of my local dealers have any answers.
Date to stop taking reservations or place an order?

Not sure on this, but basically if you were to order one now, you'll likely be in line for a 2025 model.

If you're not convinced you want one by now, don't know what to tell you friend....

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe March 16 th. I'm waiting too, mainly to see if there is more information about the possible 2" lift instead of having to go Sas.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will stop taking reservations when the supply exceeds the demand. A few years from now...

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why not just reserve and have a place holder in line so to speak and back out if you don’t see what you like at the dealer? By the time you see one, other people would have reserved in front of you...or am i missing something?
I agree. There's no new news coming down the pike that could possibly help with a decision. The Bronco's that Ford will send to the dealers are scheduled for sometime in the summer. And, that's only if a dealer near you ordered them for seeing, and test driving. Waiting is not going to help you, and can only delay you in getting a Bronco if you want one. So, like Mervin I suggest you go ahead, and reserve your place in line. As of now you won't see it until possibly late summer of '22 (IMHO). You can always cancel your reservation. And, even if you order that order can be canceled up to the time you get a VIN. Of course that's always risky as you never know when Ford will issue a VIN for your order, i.e. Ford gave me a VIN for my Ranger, and I didn't get a build date for several weeks. Good luck on you decision.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you can't afford the $100 refundable reservation fee, then maybe you shouldn't be looking at a new vehicle.
Rufus! We gonna sit yo ass at the kiddie table tonight for supper! Momma told you to play nice. :ROFLMAO:

Some guys are indecisive, or maybe the OP is weighing his options because he's been burned in the past.

Then again, he did create an account on a batshit rabid enthusiast forum, so..... there's that.

Screw that, you're right! :)
Sponsored