Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed my reservation on July 28th and me thinking that was relatively early I find out now that with my dealer that 80% of the reservations that they hold happened on the first 2 days! Which honestly made me shocked.
The more I sit back and think about getting my Bronco the more I have come to realize that I am a MY22. So in the end I am think I will have waited at least a year and half. Which I think I am starting to become more ok with because of the new color options and new features that will be there in MY22.
Wondering what others in the same boat are thinking?
Honestly I think by the time I get the Bronco I will be more excited because I will have seen them in the wild of the suburban jungle.
Grappling through those potholes with reckless abandon.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m a 7/23 res holder ordering a WT, 2 door, which is standard with squatch, 2.7. So Iā€™m most likely looking at a MY22 and really couldnā€™t care less. Iā€™m not going to stress about something I can not control...enjoy the ride... be jealous of the new Broncos hittin the streets and trails... just makes the ole wait that much sweeter....

And by the way ford bring me a HE white hard top in boxwood green... that would warm the ole heart...and baseball glove interior....

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™m a July 27 res. Didnā€™t like that my dealer couldnā€™t give me pricing info, so I transferred to Granger several months ago.

Just got an email from the dealer I transferred from - they want me to call them and place my order. Maybe they donā€™t know that I transferred.

havenā€™t heard from Granger recently, but I assume that I wonā€™t be getting a 21. Iā€˜m ok with a 22, but worried that future delays will push back delivery even further.

OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m a 7/23 res holder ordering a WT, 2 door, which is standard with squatch, 2.7. So Iā€™m most likely looking at a MY22 and really couldnā€™t care less. Iā€™m not going to stress about something I can not control...enjoy the ride... be jealous of the new Broncos hittin the streets and trails... just makes the ole wait that much sweeter....

And by the way ford bring me a HE white hard top in boxwood green... that would warm the ole heart...and baseball glove interior....
Yeah feel the same way. I see a lot people really upset about it and as far as am concerned i can't really do anything about it so I might as well not worry about it.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Interestingly I bet there is a pay-to-play aspect of getting a MY21. I'd bet that if you have plenty of money to waste you could easily score a '21 with just about any reservation date if you find the absolute worst dealer in your state with the highest markup/ADM and switch your order there.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interestingly I bet there is a pay-to-play aspect of getting a MY21. I'd bet that if you have plenty of money to waste you could easily score a '21 with just about any reservation date if you find the absolute worst dealer in your state with the highest markup/ADM and switch your order there.
more likely they would steal your reservation and sell it to someone willing to pay even more!
Sponsored