First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I reserved I went with the Outer Banks but changed to the Wild Trak for my order. On the Ford site under MY RESERVATIONS, ORDERS & PURCHASES it says "Bronco OUTER BANKS In-Store Order".

Ford Bronco Order Model Shows Reservation Model Order Cap.PNG

I spoke to the salesperson who I have talked with in the past and he said that the order would have been entered as a Wild Trak. The thing is that he was not the one who entered it, he didn't check to confirm it was actually ordered correctly, and I have been having many communication issues with the dealer.

Has anyone else switched models and had their order show up on the site with their reservation model?
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer submits spec order; you keep the initial web order with Ford (placeholder). Just make sure dealer sheet is accurate.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you receive a confirmation order email from Ford with the correct order details? My reservation was an OBX but my order is a BB. My Ford account says BB but shows my reservation color. I got the correct order email tho

OP
OP
Jae

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you receive a confirmation order email from Ford with the correct order details?
I have not received anything. I actually didn't even know the order was submitted until I called and they said they submitted it yesterday. At this point, I have the screenshot in the OP and the feedback from the salesman who did not place the order.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not received anything. I actually didn't even know the order was submitted until I called and they said they submitted it yesterday. At this point, I have the screenshot in the OP and the feedback from the salesman who did not place the order.
It is a known bug that the Ford.com page shows the reserved bronco, not what the actual order is for.

To know exactly what your order is, you need to have your dealer supply you with the order summary sheet. It lists *exactly* what is in the system.

Here is what mine looks like:

Ford Bronco Order Model Shows Reservation Model Order Summary Screen Shot Redacted

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jae

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@ZackDanger thank you for letting me know it is a bug. Thanks to everyone else as well for the quick feedback.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When the dealer put my order in it updated in my ford account to the correct order. I originally placed a base order and had the dealer put in a BD order. In my ford account it updated to BD

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I ordered a Badlands on my Black Diamond reservation it still showed Black Diamond for a couple of weeks then it finally changed to the word "Badlands" but the picture of the Bronco in the reservation is still a BD. It has been that way for the past month and a half.

I am not concerned about what my for Account shows. What is important is the order the dealer input.
Sponsored