First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed my reservation on July 28th and me thinking that was relatively early I find out now that with my dealer that 80% of the reservations that they hold happened on the first 2 days! Which honestly made me shocked.
The more I sit back and think about getting my Bronco the more I have come to realize that I am a MY22. So in the end I am think I will have waited at least a year and half. Which I think I am starting to become more ok with because of the new color options and new features that will be there in MY22.
Wondering what others in the same boat are thinking?
Honestly I think by the time I get the Bronco I will be more excited because I will have seen them in the wild of the suburban jungle.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep... If you didn't reserve in the first 36 hrs or so, you're a "late" reservation.

Granted this is just one dealer's (Granger) data... but it seems pretty consistent with the national trend.

Ford Bronco Reservation date versus Model Year 1611588217431
I'm predicting we'll see a similar trendline with conversion rates too.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I was in your shoes that's how I'd be thinking as well :p
I'd be keeping my perfectly good '15 GC which I absolutely love as well as keeping $50 large in my bank account.

But unfortunately, I'm an early day two reservation and have placed my order for my sweet ass Bronco.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a 7/27 reservation because it wasn't really until then that I realized that there were that many reservations already. I wanted one at the end of '21 but didn't think that many people would actually reserve. So here I am 99% likely that I'm getting a 2022

The only saving grace for me is that I don't have any of the seven deadly config options, but I doubt that it'll move me up that far in the list.

Sponsored

jrstorm1007

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm 7/20, but 1 of the 7 deadly (2dr), so I'm hoping it's not too bad

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm 7/17 but with 2-dr. I'm guessing I'll get pushed to 2022.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not at all convinced that there won't be many September and a few October reservations getting '21MY trucks. Late commodities, conversion rates dropping sharply after the first few timestamp days (people less committed) and so forth. I am going to wait and see what news comes out in May.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I have two resv. One on the 7/17 and one on 7/19. ? going to get pushed to 2022 for both. It does suck but we have to look at the silver lining. .....more colors and options.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not at all convinced that there won't be many September and a few October reservations getting '21MY trucks. Late commodities, conversion rates dropping sharply after the first few timestamp days (people less committed) and so forth. I am going to wait and see what news comes out in May.
I think you are correct in being optimistic about this. Too many unknowns. Yes I would like my truck ASAP, but if and when it happens, it will be so so sweet!

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My reservation was 7/19 and I placed my order last week. My dealer informed me that my reservation time is under their initial allocation number from Ford. I have one of the delay items in my build (an OBX with the 2.7L). I know final allocations won’t be known until after March 19 but I am surprising (but cautiously) optimistic that I could see mine in 21. I guess it depends on how bad the delay may be for the various parts. Good luck

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed my reservation on July 28th and me thinking that was relatively early I find out now that with my dealer that 80% of the reservations that they hold happened on the first 2 days! Which honestly made me shocked.
The more I sit back and think about getting my Bronco the more I have come to realize that I am a MY22. So in the end I am think I will have waited at least a year and half. Which I think I am starting to become more ok with because of the new color options and new features that will be there in MY22.
Wondering what others in the same boat are thinking?
Honestly I think by the time I get the Bronco I will be more excited because I will have seen them in the wild of the suburban jungle.
Ironically, I held off on my entering my reservation because I knew I couldn't swing the finances until at least January of 2022 so I have always known it would go that long for me. I'm going to place my order today knowing that I will have to do it again later and that is ok. By then I'll have a better idea of what I want after actually seeing vehicles in the wild.

Biteyk9s

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good thread for perspective. 7/14 reservation/ order in the system, but 2 “sins” (2.7 and Sas). 2022 wouldn’t be awful but at almost 2 year wait for a car it’s frustrating.
Sponsored