Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure how we'd ever figure this out, but would be interesting to know how many MY22 orders still need built. Seems like Ford is building around 5,000 per week right now (just a guess based on some of the 'build week' posts), so if we say there's 32 weeks until Nov 10, that would mean they could build 160,000 by then. Think there's more than 160,000 left to build?
there are monthly production and sales reports that have been posted and the monthly production rate seems to be in the 8,000 to 12,000 neighborhood
Sponsored

Eldo21

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3P, Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is so much BS going on....it would not surprise me either. It's damn time Ford prioritized the customer...specifically the early reservation order holders as #1 priority to get completed.
I think that’s a big part of the problem, Ford’s customer is the dealer. We are the consumer.

Saw4Fire

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t know ford wasn’t making roughly 5000 units per week. Holy smokes! You would think no one would be waiting long at that rate
It's more like 10-15 thousand a month.
John

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
we have yet to receive a stock bronco unit other than 3 demos. Out of the 40or so broncos we have sold, every single one was ordered by a customer. If the customer no longer wants it, we then offered it to the public. So not sure what dealers are getting stock broncos but it definitely is not happening in our region.
There will come a point sometime in the next year where Ford WILL build and ship stock Broncos while reservation holders at dealers with small allocations are waiting without builds. They are not going to change the allocation numbers for us at Granger (or other dealers) and bigger dealers will run out of reservation holders and need Broncos to sell on the lot. Ford will absolutely take the bad press for breaking it’s promise to build for reservation holders first. Profit over promise, there is no integrity at companies like Ford. If you are low on a dealer allocation list Ford will eventually just cancel those reservations and just tell those people to find one a lot. Reservations will mean nothing once Ford starts building for dealer lots. They will fill lot allocations at large dealers before honoring any left over reservations.

Sponsored

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised at the March numbers. At least I hope you are! :) I think it'll be 15k+ based on the daily production numbers on window stickers provided in the March weekly build posts. January had almost 13k, so 15k+ isn't much of a stretch. Can they keep that up through October? Who knows. I know we'd all be happy if they could!
This still won’t matter for anybody at a dealer with low allocations and a lot a people on their list. Ford will not increase those allocations to get reservation holders their Broncos any faster. It will only make the date they start building stock Broncos for lot sales come earlier. There will be thousands of reservation holders that will not get builds prior to dealers getting lot builds. There is no way reservation builds can be built first based on the current allocation system. I have said it multiple times on this site, Ford does not care about customer loyalty or bad press. Money talks, reservation holders walk.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of us that had to go from a 2021 to a 2022 order back in October has anyone heard a number of non reservation broncos that were ordered.
Nobody wants to talk about the thousands of people that walked in and got a bronco in a couple months. That’s taboo. It’s what i should have done when they were still taking orders

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They built 10K Broncos in March per MIke Levine on Twitter.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If I get bumped to 2023 I am changing to a hoss 3.0 WT HPR

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nobody wants to talk about the thousands of people that walked in and got a bronco in a couple months. That’s taboo. It’s what i should have done when they were still taking orders
I fully expect to get a nice big ADM on my rig when I go to pick it up and will have to walk away and order another EV. My dealer is one of those big ones that throws ADM on everything on the lot. The told me MSRP but probably not gonna happen. Could have gone to a better dealer but then I get the allocation kick in the ass and would not have got scheduled in 3 months with no Reservation.

Assuming I get my rig next month and they do hit me with the ADM I will walk and just order another MachE from a more trustworthy dealer and still get it before the $7500 tax rebate ends. So goes my plan.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I fully expect to get a nice big ADM on my rig when I go to pick it up and will have to walk away and order another EV. My dealer is one of those big ones that throws ADM on everything on the lot. The told me MSRP but probably not gonna happen. Could have gone to a better dealer but then I get the allocation kick in the ass and would not have got scheduled in 3 months with no Reservation.

Assuming I get my rig next month and they do hit me with the ADM I will walk and just order another MachE from a more trustworthy dealer and still get it before the $7500 tax rebate ends. So goes my plan.
Best of luck to you. Hope everything goes ok and you get your bronco. Keep us updated.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha! Wonder if we’ll have new colors to choose from for 23?!?!?
I sure hope they keep Area 51, otherwise the wife may cancel. She loves that color. She may opt for the Eruption Green though. Such a cool color.
Sponsored