Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think they're building 5,000 per week, although I would be happy to be wong. Pretty sure they built 12k in January and 5K in February. And when I say built, I mean sold, those are the numbers I'm going off of.
It’s not inaccurate to say they are building 5k Rangers and Broncos a week. But remember, it’s a 3:1 Ranger to Bronco ratio. So do the math, that’s pretty accurate to the published end of month figures.

I am 3/28 week and right now they are currently behind a couple of days at MAP. Last night they were at rotation 84xx, but by this afternoon had restarted rotation and were in the mid 300s. Meaning they had ran through over 1700 vehicles in less than 24 hours. It all comes down to parts, and just in time sequencing. It’s possible.

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Balance out is end of scheduling for the model year. Doesn't mean that they will have everything to build all 2022s currently ordered.

So after Nov 10, the next round of scheduling will be for 2023 models.
They are not taking anymore orders for 22 except the few raptors and everglades. This means that they have until 11/10/22 to schedule all the broncos and build all current 2022's, anything not scheduled by that date will be switched to my23 and hopefully your dealership is responsible enough to reach out and configure your 2023 with you to add or change options.

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe, I am a 7/14 res at granger with the same build, and a nearly positive I will get bumped.
this is my opinion and my opinion only. Does anyone else think that Grangers scheme to offer a lower price to get a ton of reservations which would then mean additional allocation for each reservation that was bought is the main culprit for most of the people on this forum being so unhappy and pissed at Ford? Lets say one dealership took 10,000 orders while most others took between 2-200 out of 3200+ dealerships, I am not certain but I feel like Ford had to make the difficult choice to break building reservations in order to give other dealerships some of their orders? Once again, this is just my opinion coming from a person who sells them and was a day 1 order holder and I am still waiting on my 2021 amb. Please do not roast me lol

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably wouldn't if Ford would BUILD them for the reservation holders! Instead, they are building and shipping to dealers to sell to those without reservations with HUGE MARKUPS!
we have yet to receive a stock bronco unit other than 3 demos. Out of the 40or so broncos we have sold, every single one was ordered by a customer. If the customer no longer wants it, we then offered it to the public. So not sure what dealers are getting stock broncos but it definitely is not happening in our region.

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are not taking anymore orders for 22 except the few raptors and everglades. This means that they have until 11/10/22 to schedule all the broncos and build all current 2022's, anything not scheduled by that date will be switched to my23 and hopefully your dealership is responsible enough to reach out and configure your 2023 with you to add or change options.
Precisely what I said. End of scheduling, not ordering. Ordering was closed on March 7 (or 8th). If your '22 isn't scheduled by the balance out date, you're pushed to '23.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If that's the case if I'm not scheduled by about July I will 99 my order again and wait for the 2023. Maybe Ford will remove the stupid ass carpet from backseats of Badlands and give us a non shitty green.
Damn, I haven't heard someone complain about the carpeted back seats since late 2020.😂

With that said, I agree that there should be no carpet on the back seat.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well with a 1-22-21 order 10-22-22 sounds like 23 for me. Get the rime

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure how we'd ever figure this out, but would be interesting to know how many MY22 orders still need built. Seems like Ford is building around 5,000 per week right now (just a guess based on some of the 'build week' posts), so if we say there's 32 weeks until Nov 10, that would mean they could build 160,000 by then. Think there's more than 160,000 left to build?
MAP is only capable to produce 160k units per year at max. So I don’t think they are going to make the many vehicles.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, I haven't heard someone complain about the carpeted back seats since late 2020.😂

With that said, I agree that there should be no carpet on the back seat.
I been done bitched about that since I had a BD ordered for 2021 and now again for my Badlands order in 2022, lol.

Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I’ll have my 2022 by November. Sweet.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Eldo21

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3P, Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is my opinion and my opinion only. Does anyone else think that Grangers scheme to offer a lower price to get a ton of reservations which would then mean additional allocation for each reservation that was bought is the main culprit for most of the people on this forum being so unhappy and pissed at Ford? Lets say one dealership took 10,000 orders while most others took between 2-200 out of 3200+ dealerships, I am not certain but I feel like Ford had to make the difficult choice to break building reservations in order to give other dealerships some of their orders? Once again, this is just my opinion coming from a person who sells them and was a day 1 order holder and I am still waiting on my 2021 amb. Please do not roast me lol
Maybe, tbh the price wasn’t really the driving factor for me. It was Albert (sales guy) being as much of a fan as I was and at the time, I was unable to find a local dealer that was even willing to say MSRP. Given the fact ford had said they would fill orders based on time stamps, I figured the only downside was a few hour drive, which honestly felt like a fun trip with my son to go pickup a new bronco. I am mostly upset because ford kept changing the rules and I keep hearing about my same build going to people who ordered way after me, in some cases over a year after me. Had ford said there was such a thing as allocations up front, I think I would have been more bullish with local dealers. All I can do is wait, hope that ford stops sending big bend soft tops to granger using your their allocations. What is clear to me, as a consumer, if I have to ask about allocations, what type of order queue and how easy those builds are, in addition to finding a dealer at the correct price… the ordering mechanism sucks.

Eldo21

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3P, Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you checked your position at Granger? I had a day one reservation(for a BaseSqch, like an idiot I cancelled it) and was in a position to get it by the end of 2022. I bet you will get yours unless Ford just stops building two doors. Hey, is this the point I say “my dealer says” and watch this thread come unglued?
I was #38 but I have a 2 door manual SAS with lux. Most broncos going to Granger it seems are 4 door soft tops and this someone behind me gets theirs while I hang out.

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe, tbh the price wasn’t really the driving factor for me. It was Albert (sales guy) being as much of a fan as I was and at the time, I was unable to find a local dealer that was even willing to say MSRP. Given the fact ford had said they would fill orders based on time stamps, I figured the only downside was a few hour drive, which honestly felt like a fun trip with my son to go pickup a new bronco. I am mostly upset because ford kept changing the rules and I keep hearing about my same build going to people who ordered way after me, in some cases over a year after me. Had ford said there was such a thing as allocations up front, I think I would have been more bullish with local dealers. All I can do is wait, hope that ford stops sending big bend soft tops to granger using your their allocations. What is clear to me, as a consumer, if I have to ask about allocations, what type of order queue and how easy those builds are, in addition to finding a dealer at the correct price… the ordering mechanism sucks.
I concur 1000%
Sponsored