Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My FE is showing priority code 99- What does that mean?
All the conversion of reservation to order come over at priority 99...lower # is higher priority...highest priority on an order is 10...timestamps are negating priorities from what Ford is telling us
Sponsored

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My FE is showing priority code 99- What does that mean?
i believe 99 is stock order? But may be different as it’s an FE

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the conversion of reservation to order come over at priority 99...lower # is higher priority...highest priority on an order is 10...timestamps are negating priorities from what Ford is telling us
I have a 7/20 reservation with a 10. Have you seen something similar by chance?

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once a turned my reservation into an actual order I got an order code number on my paperwork. A friend order same Bronco as me just a different color and his number was higher than mine. I reserved 2 hours ahead of him on the 13th in the morning. Does anyone know what the order code number is? My dealership guy said I have a high number and he believes that is a good thing.
Don't worry about it. Order priority codes default to 19 initially for vehicles that aren't in production yet. The lower the number the better. The lowest number your Dealer can change your priority to 10. Just ask your Dealer to lower your number.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Aint computers great. Ford uses algoryms or formulas in its DORA computerized order system. Your last four digits of your reservation number is your order number with you reservation dealer.
Your dealer assigns the priority code 1-10 reserved for high priority customers like First Editions with maximum options say $70,000 and up! These are high profits for the dealers. If all parts on hand DORA GIVES VIN NUMBER! If a dealer like mine has an allotment of 34 for 2021 he has only received four First editions to date. One going for $30,000 over MSRP.
BOTTOM LINE you are at the mercy of your dealer not Ford. My confirmed 10/16/21 order has a priority code 99 and is a base with hardtop. Not a high option Bronco. No rush still paying fir my Land Rover Range Rover Sport with its 5.0 Ford modular engine. 385hp and pounds of torque. Maybe Ford will put V8 like my 1986 F150 Eddie Bauer Bronco!
Maybe they'll throw a V8 in there... but probably not.
the 2.7 isn't exactly a slouch, especially compared to the 86 bronco.
That sound though is an aural boner though not gonna front lol

Fixed my updated MY22 order, day 1 reservation, but coded 99 at the moment. Not gonna get my hopes up, I just hope they don't kill the green paint if I get pushed back to 23 and have to re-re submit.
Sponsored