Reservation timestamp? how do i find this out

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered today but now i feel like i made a mistake. The dealer didnt seem to know anything about the issues with my21/22 other than there could be delays

If i reserved on 7/16 where does that put me in line?

How do i even find the line?

Ford is moving goal posts and i feel like i just messed up big time with MY21
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The first line that matters is your dealers. Did you make his allocation or not? If not, the other lines won't matter. You need to ask your dealer what his allocation is and where you fall within that.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The first line that matters is your dealers. Did you make his allocation or not? If not, the other lines won't matter. You need to ask your dealer what his allocation is and where you fall within that.
number 1 of like 160 *reservations*

i was the first bronco order

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow. Hard to believe they did not have any 7/14 or 7/15 reservations, but good for you. Your order will go in and compete against a lot of other timestamps prior to you, but everything is also going to be based on part availability, so you may move up or down depending on what you ordered and what those ahead of you ordered. We are supposed to get an idea in May, but at best it will be a best guess still at that point. I'd say you are looking good if you did not order anything in short supply.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Hard to believe they did not have any 7/14 or 7/15 reservations, but good for you. Your order will go in and compete against a lot of other timestamps prior to you, but everything is also going to be based on part availability, so you may move up or down depending on what you ordered and what those ahead of you ordered. We are supposed to get an idea in May, but at best it will be a best guess still at that point. I'd say you are looking good if you did not order anything in short supply.
no im sure they have earlier reservations. Im saying im the first to show up at the dealer and order the car with my reservation.

also i have a "bad egg"

badlands
2 door
sasquatch
lux

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

no im sure they have earlier reservations. Im saying im the first to show up at the dealer and order the car with my reservation.

also i have a "bad egg"

badlands
2 door
sasquatch
lux

Oh, gotcha. You're most likely looking at a MY22. Did they tell you if you were in their allocation or not? That's a pretty important thing they should have conveyed to you up front.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, gotcha. You're most likely looking at a MY22. Did they tell you if you were in their allocation or not? That's a pretty important thing they should have conveyed to you up front.
They seemed barely trained at all on this. Like i said the only thing i heard was "some might be delayed to model year 22"

might have to call back but i dont think they will know more tomorrow.

I dont know what allocation means at all. I just know they said they had like 160 reservations , dunno how that will translate into orders though.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They only get to submit a certain percentage of those orders for MY21 Broncos and even many of those orders will be delayed to MY22. My guess is you are very close to the cutoff for even making their allocation. If you don't meet their allocation, your order is not submitted for a MY21 build.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They only get to submit a certain percentage of those orders for MY21 Broncos and even many of those orders will be delayed to MY22. My guess is you are very close to the cutoff for even making their allocation. If you don't meet their allocation, your order is not submitted for a MY21 build.
should i call them and tell them to put me on my22 or is that not a thing

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you want a MY21 and are in their allocation, you might as well try. Who knows what they are going to build. If you for sure want a MY22 with whatever new choices will be added, you need to let your dealer know that.

Sponsored
OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want a MY21 and are in their allocation, you might as well try. Who knows what they are going to build. If you for sure want a MY22 with whatever new choices will be added, you need to let your dealer know that.
K thanks. I just cant risk ford making some proprietary white top that isnt compatible with my my21

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, give them a call and find out the allocation question first. Then go from there. That's the first step to getting a MY21. Some dealers did not get a good number and others did, so find that.

Good luck

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, give them a call and find out the allocation question first. Then go from there. That's the first step to getting a MY21. Some dealers did not get a good number and others did, so find that.

Good luck
No dealers know their allocation until all orders are submitted.

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how do you find the time stamp?
What Are people using since it didn’t state it in the Ford reservation website or original reservation email?

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same question as JessD05. I received my conformation email from Ford on 7/13 at 2300 and it states "date reservation placed: 7/14/2020". nowhere does it show time stamp of reservation. Thanks
Sponsored