Sponsored

Reservation wait list cutoff dates for 2021MY ?

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I actually think most reservations will turn into orders, it cost nothing to have the fun of building your Bronco and submitting your order. Most dealers are not requiring any more investment than our $100 refundable reservation fee to do so. Why would you not enjoy building a Bronco and ordering it.

The money comes in on delivery, if you don't like it you walk. This system doesn't mean less orders to me, it means people having a change of heart before or upon delivery. That means a lot more Broncos on dealers lots that they can sell for whatever the market will bear. I think dealers like this system.
I've considered this exact scenario. I'm holding out hope that the sticker shock of seeing a massive monthly payment will dissuade many. Of all the people I know that were super excited about the Bronco on day 1....I am the only one still holding on. Small sample size I know, but anything to help keep me on the righteous path, lol.
Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this is legit looks like orders are getting delayed a bit. Saw it on Facebook.
Ford Bronco Reservation wait list cutoff dates for 2021MY ? DD37A8BC-086C-4DDF-8BAB-C8894D3C879C

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yikes, if its legit and they're telling dealers January/February now it probably wont be until next summer

Maismsn07

Big Bend
First Name
Maison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I made a reservation July 22. Called Ford yesterday to make my dealership switch and the lady estimated my delivery for the Fall. Not sure if it’s a correct estimate or just something they say to keep call ratings up

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think at some point in 2021...be it August or December the model year will be changed and updated to 2022. I would assume that model change would be in the Sept to Nov range and once that happens I dont think ford can legally sell them as 2021 meaning at some point of reservations are outstanding they will be getting 2022 models.

Sponsored

Supersnay

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Durango R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good evening folks!

Does anyone have any details regarding a set number of reservations allowed to be made for 2021 before they cut them off until 2022? Asking because I put my reservation in late last month and I'm curious if I was too late and will have to wait until 2022 to get my Bronco. Might be irrational, but just curious. Thanks for any insight!
From what I just read, it appears reservations placed up to Sept 18th get a MY2021 Bronco, after this you will get a 2022 model. If reservations don't turn into orders, I would guess they will take reservations after Sept 18th OR push this date if they can produce enough 1st year vehicles to exceed the demand. This is how I would interpret the info.

OP
OP
Bronco_Boi_227

Bronco_Boi_227

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From what I just read, it appears reservations placed up to Sept 18th get a MY2021 Bronco, after this you will get a 2022 model. If reservations don't turn into orders, I would guess they will take reservations after Sept 18th OR push this date if they can produce enough 1st year vehicles to exceed the demand. This is how I would interpret the info.
Thats good stuff. Reliable intel? Do you have a source

DaDanny

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ive seen a few posts where Ford has mentioned they will be adding options and colors that they will make available over time so if you are someone who is towards the end of the reservation, you may have the option to change to something that wasn't available for the early adopters.

I'll try and find a source but I believe it was that Levine guy or whatever on twitter.

Sponsored

lostone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good evening folks!

Does anyone have any details regarding a set number of reservations allowed to be made for 2021 before they cut them off until 2022? Asking because I put my reservation in late last month and I'm curious if I was too late and will have to wait until 2022 to get my Bronco. Might be irrational, but just curious. Thanks for any insight!
Are you a Ford insider? You posted this question on the actual day that is the deadline. If you are an insider I know it's same rules as cops on an undercover sting where you have you say yes are if asked, right...

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll ask just because I'm mostly curious; does anyone care to take a guess as to how many confirmed reservations there are?
Last posting i saw was over 230,000

Reactions: JAC

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received an email direct from Ford which states the same thing.
I believe the 230,000 i saw was Bloomberg or another similar financial site. I'm sure it's accurate , but once people start using the price and build I'm guessing 15-20% will drop there reservation when they see the real cost with options that don't take delivery or guzzler tax into account.
Sponsored