Sponsored

Reserved this Week - When to Order For Black Painted Modular Top?

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My local dealer of choice (Mullinax Ford- West Palm Beach) is saying that the order banks are closed until August. That said, do i wait until they announce the 2022 changes before placing my order? Looking for Big Bend, 4 door, white, BLACK modular top.

Does my reservation help if i order 3 months from now? Or is it the same as someone who reserves and orders in November?
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My local dealer of choice (Mullinax Ford- West Palm Beach) is saying that the order banks are closed until August. That said, do i wait until they announce the 2022 changes before placing my order? Looking for Big Bend, 4 door, white, BLACK modular top.

Does my reservation help if i order 3 months from now? Or is it the same as someone who reserves and orders in November?
Unfortunately even in 2022, your build would be considered not clean. The black sexy top won't be available until model year 2023

OP
OP
reigny

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unfortunately even in 2022, your build would be considered not clean. The black sexy top won't be available until model year 2023
But I wouldn’t wait until 2023 is announced to order. If I order 2022 MIC top can that be switched? What is everyone doing?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But I wouldn’t wait until 2023 is announced to order. If I order 2022 MIC top can that be switched? What is everyone doing?
Yeah you can do that. But then you will likely end up with a MY22. You should put your order in now and ask your dealer to order99 it. That essentially puts your order on hold until you're good and ready.

So order it as you want (with the black modular top) and make sure order99 is applied and you'll be good to go

I want the top but I'll be getting soft now and buying the top for an obscene price later on like a chump.
Sponsored