Sponsored

Restraints Indicator Lamp Warning, Anyone else?

EKOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the TSB the dealer performed, so far so good the airbag has remained off.
172B3C49-B40C-44F8-A63D-45594E7E952F.jpeg
Thanks for sharing this info. Mine just went off this morning after my daughter adjusted the seat to drive. Yes, I’m letting my 15 YO with a permit learn in the Bronco.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bdisco

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there a place on this site where we can look up TSBs? Would be a great tool to bring with prior to going to dealership.

Good on you for teaching your young one on such a great vehicle as the Bronco. I tried to teach my daughter how to drive a manual on my STi, it did not go well. In her defense that clutch is hateful, I personally have never stalled a car more then that one. Both my girls have attended https://streetsurvival.org/ highly recommend if one is in your area.

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My restraint light came on today. Same thing on the app about drivers side restraint system.

Mitch

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr MIC 2.3L auto VB OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had my Bronco for just over a week. Finally got weather good enough to take the doors off and I got both of these warnings. Would not go away until I reinstalled the doors.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

just started happening on mine 8500 miles on it. I guess I need to stop at the dealer soon

hondo27

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had my Bronco for just over a week. Finally got weather good enough to take the doors off and I got both of these warnings. Would not go away until I reinstalled the doors.
I started getting this warning when removing the driver door at the end of the summer season. I took it into the dealer who had no idea what I was talking about; I'm not even sure they successfully replicated the error by unplugging the door connector. How did the issue resolve for the doors off folks here?
Sponsored