First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For $1999.00 this isn't cheap, but holy cow I like this tent. I was not in the RTT fan club. They looked big, bulky and overkill. Then I came across this Danchel RTT on FaceBook Market place for $1300. With a week long camping trip coming up, and the thought of setting a tent up every day, I really started to think about it. I got ahold of the guy and I talked the guy down to $1100. I can't tell you how happy I was that I took the chance. RTT are AWESOME!!! I believe most people who talk bad about them just don't understand them. For us, people who move camp every night, it's perfect. Knowing what I know now about how easy life is with them, $1999 isn't that terrible of a price. Plus there are used ones that can be had for MUCH less.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! I'm on the fence about getting one of these, but really enjoyed the video.
I think for people who will use it multiple times a year and do actual overlanding, they are a good choice. For people who Camp at one spot for a few days as a base camp, maybe a ground tent or camper.
Sponsored