Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Probably too late, but if suggestions are accepted... It looks like it hangs down too low - so instead of only the receiver being the low point, the whole width of the bumper is. Does the spare hang lower than the factory mount? I think it looks great, but it needs a little tweaking to get the bumper and spade tucked up a little more like this pic.

f089a2f9800f01018c1878f0e8f12881.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
ROCK HARD 4X4

ROCK HARD 4X4

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
RockHard4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockhard4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably too late, but if suggestions are accepted... It looks like it hangs down too low - so instead of only the receiver being the low point, the whole width of the bumper is. Does the spare hang lower than the factory mount? I think it looks great, but it needs a little tweaking to get the bumper and spade tucked up a little more like this pic.

f089a2f9800f01018c1878f0e8f12881.jpg
Your spare on our tire carrier can sit at exactly the same height as it did before in OEM configuration.

cdizl

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks sweet, do you guys plan on offering this in aluminum as well eventually? Or would that not be able to support the additional weight? Sorry rookie here lol

OP
OP
ROCK HARD 4X4

ROCK HARD 4X4

Badlands
First Name
RockHard4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockhard4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks sweet, do you guys plan on offering this in aluminum as well eventually? Or would that not be able to support the additional weight? Sorry rookie here lol
All of our tire carriers swing on a 1-3/8" thick steel shaft that is welded to the bumper, and you can't weld steel to aluminum. Sorry - no go on an aluminum bumper with a tire carrier.

Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@ROCK HARD 4X4 Any way you guys can make it to where the rear glass can be opened independently of the tailgate? I don't want all my crap falling out every time I need to access the rear-end. And maybe an integrated hitch for us base guys who can't get the factory tow package.

Ford Bronco RH4x4: Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier 1667343704467

OP
OP
ROCK HARD 4X4

ROCK HARD 4X4

Badlands
First Name
RockHard4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockhard4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're aware of a second rear camera cable, already have the alternative one in production and will include it in all systems.

Sponsored

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This would be an instant purchase for me if it had fewer/smaller logos and pockets for rear chase/brake lights. I still haven't found a tire carrier that I'm 100% sold on but this one is definitely the closest.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This bumper looks to check off all my boxes..really nice...I just can't swallow the price right now..but top of my list

OP
OP
ROCK HARD 4X4

ROCK HARD 4X4

Badlands
First Name
RockHard4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockhard4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While the logo may not suit some wish lists, many customers seek our line of upgrades out because of what the logo represents: 100% made in the USA, in house, by team members with families that may very well be your neighbors.

Sjortiz

Badlands
First Name
Shailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're kinda known for our rear bumpers in the Jeep world. There's really 2 ways to build a bumper with a tire carrier - the imported cheap child labor way, then our way. We build a bumper and tire carrier with a farmer mentality. Strong, durable, and functional.

Each RH4x4 Bronco Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier mounts to the frame of your rig and has no mechanical linkage to your sheet metal, tailgate door, or hinges. This takes ALL the load off your body to prevent warping and shearing from body roll damage. Our latch mechanism is a 2-stage latch from a fire truck door. This means effortless opening and secure 2-stage latching. One finger opens our gate, but no amount of bumping or jarring could. Our tire carrier assembly is much like a full float axle: beefy. We machine a 1-3/8" steel shaft that our tire post rides on with the weight set on 2 solid spacers with twin bearings, twin races, and twin seals. Steel shims set your adjustable height on the entire assembly. This way as your rig grows and you add our accessories or larger tires, you can compensate for that by adding more shims under our swing arm. Our system grows as your Bronco does.

Bumper is formed from 1/4" thick steel.

Every RH4x4 Bronco Bumper and Tire Carrier is 100% bolt on, includes all hardware, and is powdercoated in house. Every swing arm includes a CB antenna mount. Optional Hi-Lift Jack Mount is available. Also available are our tank mounts and cargo basket. We'll have photos shortly of them installed.

Our Tire Carrier takes your factory carrier from your tailgate - but adds the ability to move the whole assembly up or down to help you see out of your OEM mirror. As it is, with factory tires, your spare can sit at the same height as it does currently for an unobstructed view.

Fits up to a 37" spare tire.

Included in your hardware is a plug and play Rear Back Up Camera extension cable, accepts your parking sensors (if equipped), but if you don't have sensors we include delete plugs you snap into our precut holes. Our bumper wraps around your factory hitch and clears your electrical ports. Our bumper has provisions for your factory license plate light. Pretty sure we thought of it all.

• 100% Bolt-On
  • Powdercoat Included
  • 100% Made in the USA
  • Camera Compatible
  • Parking Sensor Compatible
  • License Plate Light Compatible
  • OEM Receiver Compatible
  • 1" Thick Recovery Tabs Included