Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ordering RIGID Ford Performance lighting and wanted to see how it will look. So I rendered on my computer.

I am also debating whether or not to install a Ford Performance windshield banner in silver. What do you guys think?

Ford Bronco RIGID Ford Performance Lighting on Bronco Raptor A22D8C5A-0A6E-4E28-8E3B-FF83A236E002
Ford Bronco RIGID Ford Performance Lighting on Bronco Raptor 50A116DA-327B-4B2A-B2DC-FF40A2FCCC6C
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With how susceptible these windshields are to rock chips/cracks, you may want to avoid a decal on your windshield - Unless you're ok with replacing it.

I don't mind the look, but I've never placed a banner like that on my windshield in the past. I like the cleaner look best.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ordering RIGID Ford Performance lighting and wanted to see how it will look. So I rendered on my computer.

I am also debating whether or not to install a Ford Performance windshield banner in silver. What do you guys think?

Ford Bronco RIGID Ford Performance Lighting on Bronco Raptor 50A116DA-327B-4B2A-B2DC-FF40A2FCCC6C
Thanks for the rendering. It looks good and I’m relieved!

I just ordered the FP/Rigid 40” roof mount bar. If you haven’t ordered it yet CJ Pony Parts was selling far cheaper than Ford Performance. $944 before tax with a 10% Veterans Day discount (they always have 6% off with SOCIAL6 promo code). Shipped in about 10 days.

I also ordered the Rigid 360 dual mount (drive and spot pods) pillar mount lights. All (and more) waiting to put on my Raptor which is riding the rails across Indiana today…

Good luck with your decision.

OP
OP
Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks man! I just purchased the same FP/RIGID light bar on eBay. I see CJ Off-Road has the RIGID mirror mounted lights on sale. They appear to have the best price online.

Thanks for the rendering. It looks good and I’m relieved!

I just ordered the FP/Rigid 40” roof mount bar. If you haven’t ordered it yet CJ Pony Parts was selling far cheaper than Ford Performance. $944 before tax with a 10% Veterans Day discount (they always have 6% off with SOCIAL6 promo code). Shipped in about 10 days.

I also ordered the Rigid 360 dual mount (drive and spot pods) pillar mount lights. All (and more) waiting to put on my Raptor which is riding the rails across Indiana today…

Good luck with your decision.
Sponsored