Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Installed the Ford Performance RIGID light bar and ditch lights on Bronco Raptor. It’s incredible how much of a difference the lighting makes. Regular headlights are like candle light in comparison.

AUX-1: Factory RIGID Fog Lights
AUX-2: Ford Performance RIGID Ditch Lights
AUX-3: Ford Performance RIGID Light Bar

Video clip shows lights activated (In order 1, 2, & 3) on a backroad with no traffic.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Gets RIGID Industries Ford Performance Lighting 01239643-DA7E-4E1C-BA54-01CB5FBF1286
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Gets RIGID Industries Ford Performance Lighting 0DF6F8B1-06E0-45CF-AA44-B83B64C9BED9
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Gets RIGID Industries Ford Performance Lighting 093DEBC7-D336-4789-876A-3B79AAC9148F
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Gets RIGID Industries Ford Performance Lighting 6B9E2446-537A-480D-9961-302EC84D46A2
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Gets RIGID Industries Ford Performance Lighting C2DC43EE-DF69-479F-97D7-67936F80F4ED
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Gets RIGID Industries Ford Performance Lighting FDFB1FA3-485B-4E3E-93CA-DD1B7E481DBF

Sponsored

WingsHD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question? The stock fog lights that come standard on the BRaptor are hooked up to the Aux switches not the fog light button on the light bezel?

OP
OP
Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Two fog lights are controlled by the dial while the other two fogs are controlled by AUX-1.

Question? The stock fog lights that come standard on the BRaptor are hooked up to the Aux switches not the fog light button on the light bezel?

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Installed the Ford Performance RIGID light bar and ditch lights on Bronco Raptor. It’s incredible how much of a difference the lighting makes. Regular headlights are like candle light in comparison.

AUX-1: Factory RIGID Fog Lights
AUX-2: Ford Performance RIGID Ditch Lights
AUX-3: Ford Performance RIGID Light Bar

Video clip shows lights activated (In order 1, 2, & 3) on a backroad with no traffic.
Thanks for this. Nice set up! I’ll be installing the FP/rigid 40” light bar and dual Rigid 360s on each pod mount when mine gets home from PPF. This gave me a great idea of how much light they’re going to throw. It looks like I’ll be able to see the next county. 🤪

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two fog lights are controlled by the dial while the other two fogs are controlled by AUX-1.
This is a bit confusing because in the video, it looks like you are hitting three different aux switches.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The glare from the light bar was harsh. I assume that was because of the snow? or is some of the light "spilling" down from the light bar onto the windshield? I was thinking about the bumper mounted light bar because of this concern (and the additional wind noise).

CUZICAN

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The glare from the light bar was harsh. I assume that was because of the snow? or is some of the light "spilling" down from the light bar onto the windshield? I was thinking about the bumper mounted light bar because of this concern (and the additional wind noise).
Just based on the 3 second video, the roof bar looks like it's aimed a little low, which might explain some of the light spilling down on the hood.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, 3 AUX switches total. Aux-1 is the extra set of fogs.

This is a bit confusing because in the video, it looks like you are hitting three different aux switches.

OP
OP
Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The light bar was already adjusted upwards once. It probably could go up a little more.

Just based on the 3 second video, the roof bar looks like it's aimed a little low, which might explain some of the light spilling down on the hood.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The light bar was already adjusted upwards once. It probably could go up a little more.
Thanks for starting this thread. Your Raptor looks BOSS Cactus Jack! ;)

With my 2Dr “finally” on the way, “maybe” (since it’s been built) “supposedly”, I’m now looking at that Rigid light bar. Do you know if it came with an Amber cover or just the white? Did you do the install yourself or let the dealership or shop?

I’d like to roll it into the cost of the purchase when I go In to be raped by the finance guy in the dealership, but hope they don’t screw up the install ”aiming” or take too long to get it done.

Also, why use AUX 1? Isn’t that the one with more wattage? Do you plan to ever run an inflator or use a portable?

Sorry for all the questions, but your posts have always been so informative, thought, why not just ask?

Thanks and Happy New Year! 🤗

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Also, why use AUX 1? Isn’t that the one with more wattage? Do you plan to ever run an inflator or use a portable?

Thanks and Happy New Year! 🤗
That controls the second set of lights that come from the factory wired that way.

Raptor upfitter switch are different than the rest of the Bronco's.
1=10 amp
2=15 amp
3=30 amp
4=10 amp
5=10 amp
6=10amp.

1 is the off road lights from the factory
Sponsored