First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appears the issue is: This sticks out like a fat lip? I usually get use to fat lips...
There has to be enough 'lip' room if you really want a true recessed/hidden winch. This option would work. Alternately, a top mounted preinstalled plate on a 'thin lipped' bumper- so that you could install and remove a winch (as needed) would allow for a smaller profile out front (no fat lip). Problem is when you are stuck-that could be a deal breaker if in an awkward angle or in mud and brush.
Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are having a fall sale if anyone is interested in their stuff. 30% off. FALL30. I'm still on the fence myself about which bumper to get. There seems to be new options everyday and I haven't really loved any of them yet

duc135

First Name
Duc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2014 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They are having a fall sale if anyone is interested in their stuff. 30% off. FALL30. I'm still on the fence myself about which bumper to get. There seems to be new options everyday and I haven't really loved any of them yet
Not much of a sale actually. They have 40% off quite often and sometimes 50% off. My guess is Black Friday will be at least 40%, if not, 50% off.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jdc