First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
It seems like the RK kit is garnering some attention. We pre-ordered ours the day it went live on the RK website. We got it installed last weekend, and did a road-trip to an off road park to test it out the next day. Here’s our review, and hopefully answers any questions you may have if you’re thinking about the system for yourself!

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice video, watched it yesterday. I received my RK 4-link kit last week so I'll be installing one too. Your video gave me a good idea of what to expect. Thanks!

BTW, you can get up-travel limiters for your Icon coilovers, that should solve your 37's rubbing at full bump.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice video, watched it yesterday. I received my RK 4-link kit last week so I'll be installing one too. Your video gave me a good idea of what to expect. Thanks!

BTW, you can get up-travel limiters for your Icon coilovers, that should solve your 37's rubbing at full bump.
Thanks! You’re gonna love the kit!

As to, setting ride height on my coilovers… Really? I figured because I went with the lower-cost Icons at the time (stage 3) without remote reservoirs, and quick adjustment option… that I can only adjust the ride height overall with the collar.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks! You’re gonna love the kit!

As to, setting ride height on my coilovers… Really? I figured because I went with the lower-cost Icons at the time (stage 3) without remote reservoirs, and quick adjustment option… that I can only adjust the ride height overall with the collar.
No the up-travel limiter is a simple collar that goes on the shaft under the bump-stop. It doesn't affect ride height or require any adjustment to the coilspring. You can install it without having to disassemble the shock. ICON Coilover 3/8" Bump Stop Spacer Kit, 7/8" Shaft ICON Coilover 3/8" Bump Stop Spacer Kit, 7/8" Shaft - Icon Vehicle Dynamics

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a nice kit for the 2 door guys (y) .

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fair enough… I would be lying if I didn’t have moments of “ohhhh crap” as the stock brackets were getting cut off.
20 Years ago, I'd be all over it :unsure:. I'm at the point of where I have the truck where I want it & it works pretty good for my use & I'm not pushing for every edge I can get these days.
There is also something to be said with keeping some things stock 🤠.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No the up-travel limiter is a simple collar that goes on the shaft under the bump-stop. It doesn't affect ride height or require any adjustment to the coilspring. You can install it without having to disassemble the shock. ICON Coilover 3/8" Bump Stop Spacer Kit, 7/8" Shaft ICON Coilover 3/8" Bump Stop Spacer Kit, 7/8" Shaft - Icon Vehicle Dynamics
Wonder if @Radflo Shocks has this option as well. @Metal 4x4 any idea? I'm getting this kit as well and have the RadFlo set up with adjusters and ET fronts.

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice video I’ve had my eye on this for a while.. do you think I’ll see anything noticeable with stock sas bilstiens?

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice video I’ve had my eye on this for a while.. do you think I’ll see anything noticeable with stock sas bilstiens?
Thanks!

The guys at @Exodus4x4 have been running it for a couple months on a rig with stock Bilsteins for a while (albeit with portals) but it made a huge difference for them also!

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
20 Years ago, I'd be all over it :unsure:. I'm at the point of where I have the truck where I want it & it works pretty good for my use & I'm not pushing for every edge I can get these days.
There is also something to be said with keeping some things stock 🤠.
That’s fair. I bought the cheapest option with Sasquatch possible in 2021…. I may have opted to leave it alone if it had all the finer things on it from the factory