SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
we did install the x-factor lowers at the same time.

I now have an extra RK track bar, and regular x-factor uppers collecting dust 😂
Hell yeah! I have the same kit coming in and their PB&J lowers. Looking forward to cutting off that track bar mount.

Interesting how intermittent the pulling problem seems to be. I’ve never noticed it on ours. I just want more articulation 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sponsored

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hell yeah! I have the same kit coming in and their PB&J lowers. Looking forward to cutting off that track bar mount.

Interesting how intermittent the pulling problem seems to be. I’ve never noticed it on ours. I just want more articulation 🤷🏼‍♂️
getting rid of the track bar bracket was a huge plus! so much cleaner looking

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool video. I am going to have to go find a good speed bump because I haven't even noticed the rear end kick this kit fixes. Coming from years of driving lifted Jeeps, my stock Bronco still feels like a sports car. Is the rear end kick something that bugs a lot of you guys?
Is that "kick" the modified roll center after lifting the Broncos? After lifting mine I noticed more body roll(no rear sway bar), until I added the RJ track bar bracket, and made an incredible difference in handling.
It comes from making the suspension bounce. I see you both are from warm weather climates. Here in the rust belt frost plays a big part in making expansion joints more like ledges. Hit one at speed can cause a softly sprung solid axle to bounce to one side, hence the "kick". Bridge abutments from the frost. Railroad tracks at speed and not crossing perpendicular. Washboard on gravel roads will cause this. It is small but kind of gives you that whoa moment.

It should give you a more "planted" feel and not give you that slight "kick" to the side.

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Apologies lol… sometimes I try to use music to help mask the shutter, and then people say that hate that I use music…
Hell, there are people whining about others spending too much on building their rigs. Never going to please everyone.

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It comes from making the suspension bounce. I see you both are from warm weather climates. Here in the rust belt frost plays a big part in making expansion joints more like ledges. Hit one at speed can cause a softly sprung solid axle to bounce to one side, hence the "kick". Bridge abutments from the frost. Railroad tracks at speed and not crossing perpendicular. Washboard on gravel roads will cause this. It is small but kind of gives you that whoa moment.

It should give you a more "planted" feel and not give you that slight "kick" to the side.
I hit some washboard so bad in OK once that my single cab short bed (e.g. light) pickup turned at least 45degs going about 45mph. It was scary, like I completely lost control. Everything in the console and on the seat on the floor, sunglasses flew off, it was like bad airplane turbulence. About a year later hit it again.

Last edited:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell, there are people whining about others spending too much on building their rigs. Never going to please everyone.
People got some personal issues to take so much umbrage with what others do to their own vehicles. I think sometimes we project our own insecurities and enthusiasms on others without really thinking. Do what you think is best. You'll own it either way. 💯

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
People got some personal issues to take so much umbrage with what others do to their own vehicles. I think sometimes we project our own insecurities and enthusiasms on others without really thinking. Do what you think is best. You'll own it either way. 💯
Damn right 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

And if you have something preventing you from doing what you think is best, hide it by attacking those able to do so. Try to minimize their accomplishments by expressing why it isn’t necessary or why it is a fruitless effort. This applies to life in many aspects. You should see all the coping of why lifting is unnecessary and a waste of time. It’s not, but most people don’t have the drive to achieve anything after a month, so they talk shit to make themselves feel better.

Last edited:

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, my Badlands has that kick with a couple freeway bumps around town…I might have to save up for one of these!