Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Alright so I've made up my mind and I think I'll patch the chip, and then go PPF plus maybe some after market mud flaps if anyone ever makes some that don't look like trash. I found a local place that warranties their PPF against rock chips for 10 years. And maybe if I can flip my stock tires for a decent price I might swap those out too based on feedback here.

For the PPF- I'm thinking just the doors. There's no painted lower bumper and the lift keeps the hood out of range of most rocks it seems. I'll probably do the whole door rather than just the lower door/rockers.

Any reason that's a bad idea?

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Alright so I've made up my mind and I think I'll patch the chip, and then go PPF plus maybe some after market mud flaps if anyone ever makes some that don't look like trash. I found a local place that warranties their PPF against rock chips for 10 years. And maybe if I can flip my stock tires for a decent price I might swap those out too based on feedback here.

For the PPF- I'm thinking just the doors. There's no painted lower bumper and the lift keeps the hood out of range of most rocks it seems. I'll probably do the whole door rather than just the lower door/rockers.

Any reason that's a bad idea?

Did you wrap the windshield?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After spending a whole day in an offroad park, my braptor after a quick easy wash is perfect (PPF) and the OEM K02s didnt throw any rocks and they were caked with mud/rocks.
Sponsored