Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have experience with the Rockjock swaybar in a Jeep? My current plan is to replace my stock bar with a Rockjock bar if and when they start making them for the Bronco. For those who are interested, please let Rockjock know.
RockJock 4x4 by John Currie
Sponsored

cjindna

Base
First Name
DC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door 2.3l 10spd
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have run them both front and rear in the JKUR and run one currently in the front of my TJ. Big fan of the off road stability while increased flex provided with the AntiRock.

There is certainly some increased body roll on the street but never anything that outweighs the off road performance in off camber situations and required flex opportunities alike.

I’ll be looking to RockJock for the Bronco AntiRock but enjoying the ACFab quick discos for now.

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I contacted them a few months ago, they said they had no plans to support the Bronco. Not sure if that changed or not. But they didn't sounds enthusiastic at all

OP
OP
kodiakisland

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I contacted them a few months ago, they said they had no plans to support the Bronco. Not sure if that changed or not. But they didn't sounds enthusiastic at all
The response I got from them was it is in the works with no ETA. They do have rear control arms for the Bronco, so maybe they changed their mind once they saw the Bronco and the potential.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had it on my LJ for 7+ yrs. Much better than the manual discos I had prior.

Sponsored
OP
OP
kodiakisland

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I realize they are a compromise, but everything is. If I was the only one who drove my Bronco and didn't do cross country trips in it, I would ditch the sway bar altogether. I don't mind better off road while giving up some on road performance, and the convenience of not having to worry about it at all.

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The response I got from them was it is in the works with no ETA. They do have rear control arms for the Bronco, so maybe they changed their mind once they saw the Bronco and the potential.
Hell dude that'd be sweet. I was hoping they'd change their mind. I was kinda let down... so was planning on having my buddy's shop figure something out

OP
OP
kodiakisland

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hell dude that'd be sweet. I was hoping they'd change their mind. I was kinda let down... so was planning on having my buddy's shop figure something out

They said they know of at least one Bronco that has one from a JL installed but didn't have the details as far as how it was modified to work.

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They said they know of at least one Bronco that has one from a JL installed but didn't have the details as far as how it was modified to work.
A friend of mine manages one of the branches of Adventure Offroad (Dan Fresh is also on the payroll) and he would figure it out for me if it needs mods. I offered my Bronco for T&E in an email I sent to them. Hopefully they make one that bolts right in. I'd buy it for shizzle
Sponsored