SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners have been already shown on here however, I still thought you may want to see how customizing them looks really good!

Need to buy two sets but for me the results are well worth it and you can change it up whenever you want too. The two color set-up using the orange/black combination looks amazing with the Code Orange Bronco Raptor. The pictures look good however, you really get an "oh wow" once you see them in person! Their craftsmanship and attention to detail shows with such a quality product.

iwould just like to add what a completely enjoyable experience the purchase process was. Quick and easy with quick shipping!

I also pre-ordered a couple sets of their new straps. Black with orange stitching, should be a perfect fit to work with these. They will have several different colors of stitching to go along with the black straps!

Keep up the great work!

Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners IMG958255
Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners Resized_20231005_175841
Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners 20231005_175958
Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners 20231005_183409
Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners 20231005_183825
Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners 20231005_181740

Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners Screenshot_20231014-181017_Samsung Internet
Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners Screenshot_20231014-181349_Samsung Internet

20231005_183559.jpg

20231005_182644.jpg

20231005_183441.jpg
Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's those screw points, by the way, where the ThorsLightning compressor (modified NAPA 300cfm) cage is mounted.

OP
OP
SVTGoat

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's those screw points, by the way, where the ThorsLightning compressor (modified NAPA 300cfm) cage is mounted.
I'll have to search that and see what you are talking about seeing as I have one.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners have been already shown on here however, I still thought you may want to see how customizing them looks really good!

Need to buy two sets but for me the results are well worth it and you can change it up whenever you want too. The two color set-up using the orange/black combination looks amazing with the Code Orange Bronco Raptor. The pictures look good however, you really get an "oh wow" once you see them in person! Their craftsmanship and attention to detail shows with such a quality product.

iwould just like to add what a completely enjoyable experience the purchase process was. Quick and easy with quick shipping!

I also pre-ordered a couple sets of their new straps. Black with orange stitching, should be a perfect fit to work with these. They will have several different colors of stitching to go along with the black straps!

Keep up the great work!

Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners 20231005_183441

The Rockworks made the install of my Besttop Skyrider easier, since I have to move the rear cap to instsll a bracket, and I was pleased to discover that the two front thumb-screws can be used to install the Besttop Skyrider brackets, making the post-season switchover easier!

Screenshot_20231015_094029_Gallery.jpg

Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll have to search that and see what you are talking about seeing as I have one.
You have the ThorsLightning, but not the mounting molle cage ("Refuge")? It's available for the 2- and 4-door hardtop only. The cage mounts over the right rear wheel-well, and is held in place by those 3 screw points. The compressor is then bolted to the bottom of the molle cage. If you haven't bought the compressor, you can get the whole kit, and the new compressors have psi-auto-shutoff.

Not mine, though. I installed a remote 150Amp shutoff switch (right next to the compressor, cheapies available on Amazon). I hook up the hoses, turn the compressor on, then monitor my psi on the dash, with my remote in hand. I hit 39-40 psi, I click it off, easy as pie.

I get no $$ participation from them, but I like the guys, their customer service is A+, and I like the product.

They expect to have a (hopefully generous) Black Friday special.

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just wish they would make them in Code Orange. I reached out to them via fillable form on their site about a custom set but never got a response.

Dezperado

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Keep up the great work!

Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners Screenshot_20231015_094029_Gallery

What did you use to clean up the black part of the MIC they screw through? Mine looks like crap.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the same ones. Tried to put them in my hardtop. 4 on each side. But I could not for the life of me get the back one to go in. The slot at the back by the back window. It keeps going on crooked at an angle. Iā€™m tempted to drill out the actual opening and make it just a tad bigger so it will go in straight down. Just wonā€™t bite. šŸ˜–

ToddGreen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bought the same ones. Tried to put them in my hardtop. 4 on each side. But I could not for the life of me get the back one to go in. The slot at the back by the back window. It keeps going on crooked at an angle. Iā€™m tempted to drill out the actual opening and make it just a tad bigger so it will go in straight down. Just wonā€™t bite. šŸ˜–
They are supposed to come with two extra washers so that they sit above the lip thatā€™s getting in your way. Grant at the company will send you them if you need them. Just send them an email.

Sponsored

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are supposed to come with two extra washers so that they sit above the lip thatā€™s getting in your way. Grant at the company will send you them if you need them. Just send them an email.
I have the washers!! 2 I think. Had no idea thatā€™s what they were supposed to be used for. Iā€™m gonna give it a go and see if I can get the last 2 in now with the washers on. (I had to put the 2 black bolts in to finish up; looks stupid.) Keep u posted. Thanks!!!

OP
OP
SVTGoat

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes I used one washer per side however it was in the front two holes (at rear passenger door locations on each side) where the lip is located and they are needed.
I never had any issues with any other locations so I'm not sure about this problem at the back window area like CapeCodeCash is having?

I just went out and took a picture real quick you can see for yourself.
Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners 20231015_233333

OP
OP
SVTGoat

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You have the ThorsLightning, but not the mounting molle cage ("Refuge")? It's available for the 2- and 4-door hardtop only. The cage mounts over the right rear wheel-well, and is held in place by those 3 screw points. The compressor is then bolted to the bottom of the molle cage. If you haven't bought the compressor, you can get the whole kit, and the new compressors have psi-auto-shutoff.

Not mine, though. I installed a remote 150Amp shutoff switch (right next to the compressor, cheapies available on Amazon). I hook up the hoses, turn the compressor on, then monitor my psi on the dash, with my remote in hand. I hit 39-40 psi, I click it off, easy as pie.

I get no $$ participation from them, but I like the guys, their customer service is A+, and I like the product.

They expect to have a (hopefully generous) Black Friday special.
Ok, I understand now and thank you I am definitely making a note of this and will keep a watch for it on Black Friday!

Already have their webpage now added to my Homepage. Alot of great items I need to look through!

OP
OP
SVTGoat

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What did you use to clean up the black part of the MIC they screw through? Mine looks like crap.
I carry a bottle of Eagle One / Wipe and Shine Detailer along with a nice soft terry cloth towel in my vehicle. I'll use it on the outside of the vehicle and on the interior trim to keep things looking nice.

Ford Bronco RockWorkx Thumbscrew Fasteners 20231015_233217

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the washers!! 2 I think. Had no idea thatā€™s what they were supposed to be used for. Iā€™m gonna give it a go and see if I can get the last 2 in now with the washers on. (I had to put the 2 black bolts in to finish up; looks stupid.) Keep u posted. Thanks!!!
Yes I used one washer per side however it was in the front two holes (at rear passenger door locations on each side) where the lip is located and they are needed.
I never had any issues with any other locations so I'm not sure about this problem at the back window area like CapeCodeCash is having?

I just went out and took a picture real quick you can see for yourself.
20231015_233333.jpg
I see the washer and I see the angle itā€™s going in on; not so straight down. Like mine is doing. Iā€™ll try and get an image and show you. Thanks for the pic.
Sponsored