Sponsored

Roll Call

elcid624

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 XLT, 2004 BMW 330Ci
Louisville, Kentucky here. I'm 36 and drove BMWs for 15 years before switching primarily to an F-150 four years ago. Very excited for the new Bronco. Have reserved a 2-Door Badlands. Planning to get manual transmission. I have minimal off-road experience...looking forward to learning.
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Atlanta, GA here. Most of my vehicle escapades have been cars and specifically cars to take on the racetrack but the more I drive lowered vehicles the more I'm excited to get into some offroading and to daily something that can handle the shameful road work around here as well.

I got to see the 2004 Bronco concept at the Detroit auto show and was absolutely in love. I've been waiting ever since. I watched the 05 mustang evolution closely and never ended up buying one and I don't want to make that mistake with the Bronco.

I'm looking to pick up a 2 door in Sonic Orange. I'm hoping I can pull off manual transmission and enough tow capacity to haul around a racecar on an open trailer but we'll see what's possible soon!

Every interesting vehicle I own I make sure I take a significant road trip in and I'd like to take the bronco to the west coast via the Trans America Trail.
My STI was so low that I was scraping on speed bumps and had to raise it up. I'm glad I did because I'd have broken something around here by now. I miss having a lifted vehicle.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My STI was so low that I was scraping on speed bumps and had to raise it up. I'm glad I did because I'd have broken something around here by now. I miss having a lifted vehicle.
hmmmm....
Ford Bronco Roll Call legitness

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Louisville KY here. 34, owned a couple fords, currently in a Mini Cooper. Looking forward to the Bronco!

drbandkgb

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Murfreesboro, TN here.. Long time Nissan enthusiast but sadly once they killed the Xterra (Own 2) they havent built canything to excite me for offroad.
I run a yearly National Nissan offroad event wentwindrock.com
I'm a auto journalist / Land Surveyor
Have not owned a Ford sonce 1998 so lets see how this works out

Sponsored

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Atlanta, GA here. This will be my first Ford. Can't be more excited. I previously had a 93 4runner and was an active member on a couple off-road forums years ago. Can't wait to get going in the Bronco.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be almost 61, retired and living in Tennessee when I take delivery on my 4 door Black Diamond. Had to sell my beloved Ramcharger over 20 years ago. Wife is finally making good on promise to replace it. Been off roading since the 70's when i took my bare bones two wheel drive pickup places no sane person would consider.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

36 year engineer in NorthEast Arkansas. First vehicle was a 1990 Bronco, also bought an 84 for $400 in college, wish I still had both of them. Currently driving a 2010 F-150, looking to get a Sasquatch Badlands.
Sponsored