Roll Call

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicles
turned 51 yesterday and have been playing with off-road vehicles for about 30 of those. Currently own 2020 Rubicon Gladiator but please don't judge. I'll be playing with the Bronco's for sure. I'm a Senior Product Designer.
Nothing wrong with owning a Jeep. I am a Ford dealer and I have one. As soon as we can get our hands on Bronco, we'll have one in the garage.

Advertisement

TNcoupe

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N, 1964 Fairlane 427W, 1955 Thunderbird, 1970 Bronco
East TN here about halfway between Chattanooga and Knoxville. I'm an assistant unit operator at a nuclear plant. Been messing with Fords since I was 15. Have owned a 1969 F100, 1988 Mustang GT, plain 2001 Focus, 2002 SVT Focus, plain 2012 Focus, 2016 Focus ST, 2015 Mustang GT with PP, Factory Five Daytona Coupe just finished up a 1964 Fairlane with a 427W for my dad, finishing up a 1955 T Bird for the wife, then dragging my 1970 Bronco to my house for restoration from being a rock crawler. It's going back to a mall crawler most likely. Currently driving a Hyundai Veloster N. If yall still think the stigma of Hyundai being a bad car is true you should drive one. The Veloster N trumps every hot hatch I've ever driven, its a blast. Looking forward to the new Bronco and hoping they have a color close to Sky View Blue.

Yo_itsjimbo

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus GX470
Charleston, SC checkin' in. Former TJ owner, currently in an 07 GX470. Been waiting on this new Bronco for a decade it feels like. Dead set on a grabber lime 2-door!

Hoping to get something going similar to the annual Jeep Beach in Daytona. Fingers crossed someone more organized than myself can get that going.

BoostedBronco

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor
Checking in from the Golden Isles in southeast Georgia. Planning on trading in (or selling) my 2012 Raptor and 2013 Explorer for a 4 door Bronco in 2021. Former Wrangler owner, Former Land Rover Defender owner. I'm hoping the new Bronco checks all the boxes....very impressed with what I've seen so far.

RockEye

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI
Current Atlanta, Georgia resident. Originally from Kansas.

Cooknn

First Name
David Cook
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Vehicle Showcase
Bonita Springs, Florida. 60 years old and been a Ford guy all my life. Wish I still had that ‘68 Mustang 2+2 :cool: Eager to trade in my ‘15 Focus Titanium Sedan for a 2-Door Bronco. Would dig the 2.7L V6 if it doesn’t require other options that break the bank.

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...