Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

East TN here about halfway between Chattanooga and Knoxville. I'm an assistant unit operator at a nuclear plant. Been messing with Fords since I was 15. Have owned a 1969 F100, 1988 Mustang GT, plain 2001 Focus, 2002 SVT Focus, plain 2012 Focus, 2016 Focus ST, 2015 Mustang GT with PP, Factory Five Daytona Coupe just finished up a 1964 Fairlane with a 427W for my dad, finishing up a 1955 T Bird for the wife, then dragging my 1970 Bronco to my house for restoration from being a rock crawler. It's going back to a mall crawler most likely. Currently driving a Hyundai Veloster N. If yall still think the stigma of Hyundai being a bad car is true you should drive one. The Veloster N trumps every hot hatch I've ever driven, its a blast. Looking forward to the new Bronco and hoping they have a color close to Sky View Blue.
Sponsored

Yo_itsjimbo

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Charleston, SC checkin' in. Former TJ owner, currently in an 07 GX470. Been waiting on this new Bronco for a decade it feels like. Dead set on a grabber lime 2-door!

Hoping to get something going similar to the annual Jeep Beach in Daytona. Fingers crossed someone more organized than myself can get that going.

BoostedBronco

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Checking in from the Golden Isles in southeast Georgia. Planning on trading in (or selling) my 2012 Raptor and 2013 Explorer for a 4 door Bronco in 2021. Former Wrangler owner, Former Land Rover Defender owner. I'm hoping the new Bronco checks all the boxes....very impressed with what I've seen so far.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Current Atlanta, Georgia resident. Originally from Kansas.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bonita Springs, Florida. 60 years old and been a Ford guy all my life. Wish I still had that ‘68 Mustang 2+2 :cool: Eager to trade in my ‘15 Focus Titanium Sedan for a 2-Door Bronco. Would dig the 2.7L V6 if it doesn’t require other options that break the bank.

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

North of Atlanta here. I have owned a bunch of Mustangs in the past but never a Ford truck.

Bronco will be replacing my workhorse 2008 4Runner.

Jaxbronco33

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jacksonville Florida here. I've been lurking this Forum for about a year now. Figured with the reveal I might as well post now. Love the old school Broncos and liked the Bronco II look, but I've never owned one. Based on the price and this reveal it's very possible I might pull the trigger and Trade in my Silverado though.

bandy

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 97 Miata, 09 BMW 128i track car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Atlanta, GA here. Most of my vehicle escapades have been cars and specifically cars to take on the racetrack but the more I drive lowered vehicles the more I'm excited to get into some offroading and to daily something that can handle the shameful road work around here as well.

I got to see the 2004 Bronco concept at the Detroit auto show and was absolutely in love. I've been waiting ever since. I watched the 05 mustang evolution closely and never ended up buying one and I don't want to make that mistake with the Bronco.

I'm looking to pick up a 2 door in Sonic Orange. I'm hoping I can pull off manual transmission and enough tow capacity to haul around a racecar on an open trailer but we'll see what's possible soon!

Every interesting vehicle I own I make sure I take a significant road trip in and I'd like to take the bronco to the west coast via the Trans America Trail.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

turned 51 yesterday and have been playing with off-road vehicles for about 30 of those. Currently own 2020 Rubicon Gladiator but please don't judge. I'll be playing with the Bronco's for sure. I'm a Senior Product Designer.
judging. lol one of my neighbors has a lifted gladiator with a hellcat swapped into it

OP
OP
JimmyDean

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Y'all tankees and westerners are more than welcome to join our chat. We understand you all want to be like us, enjoying these nice 70 degree days during the middle of winter.
OK, maybe y'all like it up north, not dealing with these 100F days and 100% humidity during July. August will be rough.

Sponsored

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Southern Middle Tennessee here, just south of Nashville. Been an Explorer driver since my first car. Glad the Bronco is going to finally break that streak.

The real question for the reveal tonight is will there be an aftermarket mosquito net for when the roof is off?

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have been a lurker for awhile, figure it's time to join the Forum.

Live in the Baltimore area, but am a Yinzer at heart. I had a yellow Bronco Baja race car as a kid, and have wanted to own a two door Bronco ever since. Currently drive a yellow '02 Escape with over 223,000 miles. "Sunny D Truck" is my best friend, and will be my daily drive; the Bronco will be for road (and off road) trips, weekends, and fun. The real question is do I want a Pittsburgh Penguins or a Penn State spare tire cover?

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs